Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minimum Post Requirment x2

Discussion on Minimum Post Requirment x2 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Posted this same topic before, no1 listened, so ill post it again.

sigh... im getting tired of all these noobs with 1-2 post posting "OH EM GEE MY BOOTTTTERR ISH NOSH WORSKING HELPS ME!>!@@!@!@"

this **** is getting annoying as hell and needs to stop.

if you make a minimum post requirment for people to post or make topics in these three forums it would be nice smile.gif

and if they dare spam = ban :P

strict rules = great forum.

another addition would be a "Help" Thread where these leechers can post for help. but make it somehow they can only post 1post a day in that help topic. that would be nice.

im sure im not the only one who feels this way,

thank you smile.gif

-From Your Leeker.

PS: you could just close registration? :P
Old 05/11/2007, 03:16   #2

Good idea.

I only have about 40 posts but im here alot and the amount of spam really annoys me too.
Old 05/11/2007, 03:17   #3

id also like to add that newbs need to go to search and type in what their problem is that has previously already been answered, that way we dont have so many useless topics and have to repeat the same old **** to them to just STFU
Old 05/11/2007, 03:17   #4

i posted this 2seconds ago how did u read it already?
Old 05/11/2007, 03:18   #5

yeah that would be a great idea!
Old 05/11/2007, 03:18   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by BotterDude@May 11 2007, 03:16
im here alot
I hate quoting myself -.-
Old 05/11/2007, 03:22   #7

As frusterating as it can be, you can try helping these people out rather than insulting them. After all, you are no better than any of these people. Some can figure things out more individually than others can, this can be helped but for the most part, it won't be. You have the choice at the end of the day not to come back if you hate the new members, you also have the choice not to say much of anything. Thats my opinion, period.
Old 05/11/2007, 03:26   #8

Good idea its already done on several other fourms
but they have a place where ppl with 1 post can make topics /post and other section you need atleast 20 or so posts
Old 05/11/2007, 03:30   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by TrayMaster@May 10 2007, 21:22
As frusterating as it can be, you can try helping these people out rather than insulting them. After all, you are no better than any of these people. Some can figure things out more individually than others can, this can be helped but for the most part, it won't be. You have the choice at the end of the day not to come back if you hate the new members, you also have the choice not to say much of anything. Thats my opinion, period.
you obviously don't pay much attention. because if you read on every post ive made its helping someone out figuring out SM or something along those lines. why would i have to help 20 people with the same problem when 19 of them couldve used the search button to find it themselves?
Old 05/11/2007, 03:30   #10

elite*gold: 20
yeah great idea XD
Old 05/11/2007, 03:32   #11

Well dudes, I never posted, but i never did it cause i use the search button, i could post just to say thanks or so, but i dont think this post is interesting.
What we have to do is just make the rules work, its writn there, if u post things that has been already done, do it 3 times and get ban...and ban the mail, sometime the noob will get tired of making new mails....
Old 05/11/2007, 03:32   #12

Hm, well just today I assisted a bunch of people with sm before I went to sleep. Go ahead and ask some people, I had no problem doing it, even though I got a little frusterated. If you were never helped, then things might not get done. What I am saying is, if you can't take the questions, just ignore them. It is your right after all, help is good every once in a while.
Old 05/11/2007, 03:33   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by TrayMaster@May 10 2007, 21:32
Hm, well just today I assisted a bunch of people with sm before I went to sleep. Go ahead and ask some people, I had no problem doing it, even though I got a little frusterated. If you were never helped, then things might not get done. What I am saying is, if you can't take the questions, just ignore them. It is your right after all, help is good every once in a while.
yes and this solution will help a bigger problem then my bot doesnt work.

so thank you for proving my point.
Old 05/11/2007, 03:36   #14

You should have like 50 posts to make a topic.... But be allowed to REPLY to topics as much as you want. That would be fair imo.
Old 05/11/2007, 03:36   #15

Where ever you go, you will always get nub questions. Every community I have seen, it's a 100% garauntee that you will see a topic saying "plz I need hack".

It's a good idea to put minimum posts to start a topic just you will still get crappy replies. Maybe another idea is to give special permissions to trusted people that put good releases out there.

E.G

Silkroad General Chat
Silkroad Approved Hacks / Downloads
Silkroad Trojan Section (Please upload as many keyloggers as u can here )
etc...