Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me with my Hybrid, question.

Discussion on Help me with my Hybrid, question. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi and thanks for reading, and helping. I have a hybrid character and I balance his att points so it balances phys and mag to 70:70. However, I find at lvl 21 that I only have 995 hp and 1177 mp. I think this might be an issue in pvp, thats why at about lvl 30 I am considering balancing either my hp or mp to 80% and keeping the other at 70%. Please help me decide which is best to drift to. My skill trees will consist of Fire mainly, i am bowman, lightning for the ghost run, and thats it. I seriously need assistance deciding weather to go with mp or hp, or stay 70 70 balanced.

Help will be greatly appreciated, will +karma.
Old 05/09/2007, 01:14   #2

Hi well you should start to + to INT none stop from now on

and no matter how much you love the bow you should switch to Spear

most people that are INT hybrids use the spear
most people that are STR hybrids give up on the game

Str Bow is suppose to be the best for bow i am not sure on this though, i believe INT hybrid is also good for bow, but i think you would be stronger being a Spear INT hybrid...

Good Luck in your decision

PS Pure STR is the pwnage XD
Old 05/09/2007, 01:15   #3

Bow is for STR builds. Add more into STR.
Old 05/09/2007, 01:32   #4

Well I have heard in other guides that bows are good for hybrids, I guess it cant be helped. I will start adding 2:1 to int at lvl 30. I want to keep it balanced until then. I will wear protector and use bow and arrow.
Old 05/09/2007, 01:51   #5

i dont know much about being a high lvl bow person but they are not much use in pvp and well i suppose the would be some use in a high level trade that is all tho , you would own with spear if you +3 to spear only from now forth

but your business ; )

good luck
Old 05/09/2007, 02:00   #6

The best high level bow builds are Hybrid STR. (Some say pure STR but you do need some Magic Def and MP which only comes from INT)
Just look at the highest dmg contest on another silkroad forum (google it).

Hybrid INT Bow players always quit their chars because they're too weak.
Why?
The Pacheon skills go better with STR not INT and you need the HP and Phys Def that comes from STR not INT.

Summary: Bow builds are better as a Hybrid STR, not Hybrid INTs.
Old 05/09/2007, 02:00   #7

+3 to spear? Whats that mean? Ult1, I am fine with a hybrid str, i am lvl 21 now and have been balancing 70 70, more mp than hp unfortunatley. So should I start from here and lvl hp or how should I balance it? I have 3k sp saved up so far, dont tell me I must redo my character.
Old 05/09/2007, 02:07   #8

My oppion is that I just dislike hybrid characters PURE str or int will always be the strongest. But if your going to be a bow character go 2:1 str good build for bow characters.
Old 05/09/2007, 02:17   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by sketz44+May 9 2007, 02:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketz44 @ May 9 2007, 02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> My oppion is that I just dislike hybrid characters PURE str or int will always be the strongest. But if your going to be a bow character go 2:1 str good build for bow characters. [/b]

You are wrong dude. Pure Str used to be strong when the lvl cap was 70 but with lvl 80 cap hybrid owns whether is int hybrid or str hybrid... so far i have seen str hybrid owning the int... there are few exception...
And Tray dude i would recommend u to go with hybrid Str... add str from this point onward.... i have lv 66 char hybrid and it own lvl 67-68 str and lvl 72 pure int ... i wouldn;t recommend u going with Bow cause it doesn;t have an abnormal stat but i may be wrong with 90 lvl cap.... thats y go with glavie and str hybrid.... u can delvl ur bow skill when u get enough gold .... actually that is what I did...

One of my fren delvled her lvl 62 bow skills to get blade.... but it depends on u whether u take blade or glavie... but i recommend Glavie ... Good LUck with ur Build

<hr>Append on May 9 2007, 02:19<hr><!--QuoteBegin--TrayMaster
@May 9 2007, 02:00
+3 to spear? Whats that mean? Ult1, I am fine with a hybrid str, i am lvl 21 now and have been balancing 70 70, more mp than hp unfortunatley. So should I start from here and lvl hp or how should I balance it? I have 3k sp saved up so far, dont tell me I must redo my character. [/quote]
No read my answer for above ... hope it will help u
Old 05/09/2007, 02:22   #10

I will stay with bow, what do you mean by add str onward exactly? My balances have to be someone balanced in a certain way dont they? I cannot just slap str on the rest of the way to lvl 80. So what should I do from here on out?
Old 05/09/2007, 06:42   #11

Just go 2:1 STR no matter it be a BOW SWORD BLADE GLAVIE OR SPEAR
2:1 STR means EVERYTIME you lvl up Put 2 out of your stat points into STR and 1 into int