Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot help plz : ]

Discussion on Ibot help plz : ] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot help plz : ]

i have worked 5 hours trying to get the ibot to work i have followed all the guides and have gotten to this point.

i use windows vista BTW

I right-click Ibot an run as administrator
then i click Run client silkroad guard appears on my lower right screen
then the small silkroad client opens then the problem occurs

Fatal error server signature error 01 i click ok then disconnected from
server shows up and it all closes. my firewall an antivirus is off i can log into silkroad when i aint using the ibot. this seems too be the only thing holding me back from using the bot. help would be great thxs
Old 11/04/2010, 04:58   #2

when you say small silkroad client opens up, do you mean in the bottom right hand side of your screen? because if so, after you click run client, minimize your bot and wait. Also have you tried experimenting with the clientless option? see if that logs in. Also are you using autologin? (relog after dc) if so turn it off. in fact close your bot and open a new one and dont do anything else, just click run client and see what happens. let me know and well go from there
Old 11/04/2010, 11:40   #3

thxs for reply

no in the bottom right hand of my screen the silkroad guard appears then in the middle
of my screen the silkroad logo pops up then the errors occur. i am not using autologin
and when i tried the minimize thing that didt work also. could you explain how to try the clientless option?

and when it dc's me it says net error if that helps.
Old 11/04/2010, 13:13   #4

to run clientless:
run ibot
go to login options
click clientless
click connect
at the bottom it will say connected
serverlist will populate, choose your server
type login info and type character name
click autoselect character
click the C
wait for it to login your char
done

Also do you have the most recent version of ibot?
check their website
ibotforfun.blogspot.com
Old 11/04/2010, 22:02   #5

ok i have version 1.0.82 so i am guess that one dont have clientless login?
i will download the new one and try.
Old 11/05/2010, 04:31   #6

nice, let me know if it worked