Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will this work? [Goldbot PT]

Discussion on Will this work? [Goldbot PT] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/09/2010, 16:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedevita View Post
Whott??
Kid? --- you don't know me, how can you know how old am I?
200mil? --- well with all my set FB +3 +4 & +5 weap. + 200 mil is quite good for 8D (73).....in higher lvl. gold, exp., etc rates multiplies quite a bit
Nova bow is like 1,3-1,5 on Gaia, and till 101 I think I will start making a lot more gold by selling high lvl. drops (now I sell them in NPC and sell elixirs on stall network and pimp my set with them)

And believe me that I'll get to 110 faster than you can think (got friends that will bot in JG cave 24/7 from 85+ or smthg)

Btw: with more chars you have to get more eq. and stuff, or you have 8 chars and you can pwn with only 1?? Pls, for you'r good think about replying again
it all sounds good to u in theory but when u get to 101+ you'll see what im talking about , u wont have enough tabs or elixirs to pimp your *****.

again if it works for u then good for u , i was just discussing with u and u began insulting not discussing thats why i said you're a kid

discussion is that i say an opinion and u say yours , we can "discuss" why you think your opinion is the right one or mine but when u start insulting then thats when it turns into flaming not discussing , i think very well before i reply to anything believe me , but occasionally ( lol well thats a lie , its often actually ) i bump into ppl like u who wouldnt take a second opinion over his and insults(flames) at any other replies.

good luck with w/e you're doing , posting something else in this topic is just a plain waste.
Old 11/12/2010, 14:14   #17

elite*gold: 130
Lol stop flaming about nothing. Everyone does the way he thinks that is good, right? Right ofc. If you don't have business with eachother, you are not needed to talk. Proving who is better is a really stupid thing.
Old 11/12/2010, 16:06   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Lol stop flaming about nothing. Everyone does the way he thinks that is good, right? Right ofc. If you don't have business with eachother, you are not needed to talk. Proving who is better is a really stupid thing.
Nice to see such bright Forum Guardians.. They already stopped posting for 2days.
Old 11/12/2010, 16:47   #19

hello guys (and flamers (both of you))

I am very sorry to open such a topic ending in a flame war^^

I just wanted to have some opinions about the pt setup but when i dont get real answers
I think it's better to close this.

Anyway Thanks to all who helped me^^

greetings chill
Old 11/12/2010, 19:58   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
Nice to see such bright Forum Guardians.. They already stopped posting for 2days.
+1 -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillmastor View Post
hello guys (and flamers (both of you))

I am very sorry to open such a topic ending in a flame war^^

I just wanted to have some opinions about the pt setup but when i dont get real answers
I think it's better to close this.

Anyway Thanks to all who helped me^^

greetings chill
why are u calling me a flamer? i gave my opinion and he called me names so i dont see why im the flamer....

u can close the thread from the thread tools in the first post , peace