Warrior/cleric and warrior/warlock. After 110 cap comes to rsro I may consider going for warrior/rogue.
And no, I dont go rage, Im always cool. Or will it make you happy if I say: OMG YOU TOTALLY GOT ME ON MY RAAAAGE, what did gave it away? That insane smile at the end?
Quite unnecessary are any references about someone else english, while we are discussing why warlock is such a **** as mian class. So if thats your only argument here, you are a nerd.
Oh I'm sorry, was this an argument? I thought we were talking 'bout 6Misclick statpoints.
Anyway lets get down to your level again. Here's what I called rage posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo_Satsuki
Warlock/Cleric is a bad build, sucks in pvp, ppl who make it thinks they are so cool and pro becasue they will hybrid euro int char to make it stronger. Most of pvps end with stun>offering
And if you really think I was using your crappy English as an "argument", think again.
I think that you can debuff then lock (stun) and then use that cleric spell (the one that take most of your hp) haven't played silkroad in while tho (it may be nerfed)
I think that you can debuff then lock (stun) and then use that cleric spell (the one that take most of your hp) haven't played silkroad in while tho (it may be nerfed)
Ehm, thats the simplest way. Stun -> offering, all the kids are doing it.
Anyway I'd love to know what build you play. All you seem to do here in the forum is post negative about pretty much everything.
And yea, I think I'm pro on my Warlock, what els should I think about my self?
I love it how your English goes back to grad school when you rage post <3
I aggre with that. I had read severals threads when Kyuzo was posting only negative replys and nothing helpfull or maybe even smart.
No offense Kayuzo but this is just a TRUE FACT.
btw: in 5+ posts in this thread you didn't even answered the creator's question....PRO
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!! 09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies well,
like the titel say,
im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue.
Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified!
Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
WTS lv98 Warior/Cleric + Lv90 Warlock/Cleric Pacific 12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies Greetings all,
I want to sell a account containing both these characters for REAL money only (THESE TWO CHARS ARE ON ONE SINGLE ACCOUNT!). The price is $80 (paypal only), dont want to trade versus gold or other characters.
A little information about the characters:
IGN:ChainOfDeath (90% lv97)
Build: Warior/Cleric (Full Str)
Status: FF to Lv100
Items: Got D10 +7 2hand, ,7 shield, +3 1hand, +5 clerid rod + Full Light armor set +5 with good blues and normal Accesory.
Attribute Point/Stat calculator 12/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies I remember using one on a browser. You just put the level of the reborn and stuff and it calculated how much hp you'd have if x amount were on vitality and stuff. I searched but I can't find it. If anyone knows the link, could they please put it here.