Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot or Agbot?

Discussion on ibot or Agbot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot or Agbot?

I am looking for a bot that doesnt get stuck and ag bot does and was wondering if ibot auto unstucks itsself like if it gets on a tree or something. I wanted to buy sbot but sales are closed and dont know of any other bots.
Old 10/30/2010, 20:21   #2

Ibot is better i think. But i don't know about the unstuck though. My friend uses it, and he doesn't have a bad word about it
Old 10/31/2010, 22:19   #3

it unstuck itself ibot is the beeeeeeeeest i love it
Old 10/31/2010, 23:31   #4

Sbot the best ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
agBot and iBot crash!!!
12/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Both of the bots crashes when i finally after 8 hours can log in. Exactly at the time when i select the character and cilk start, it happens!!!:mad: The agBot just crash and i can keep playing for hours until i get DC. nuConnector says: Bot connection lost (Or something like that i don't really remember the exact words) But the iBot dies and drag the client too :( without any error message) And without any bots the game run perfect I have Downloaded all the lastest versions of both...