Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The bot wont work with Vista?

Discussion on The bot wont work with Vista? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just bought a brand new laptop and my bot 1.54 wont work....i start the finger but it dont move down to the taskbar so i cant hit start game....vista must be causing this...does anyone have information on this or a fix?

thx
Old 04/25/2007, 08:21   #2

nope. it won't work. Use the search option in these forums. There are other threads on this. (not trying to be mean) but there are explanations in other threads.
Old 04/27/2007, 23:50   #3

anyone know if there is progress on a bot for vista?
Old 04/28/2007, 06:27   #4

try turbo bot it might work
Old 04/28/2007, 06:35   #5

i to have problems running programs in vista... vista is gay... i hate the tight security...

anyway.. try executing the file from inside the .zip/.rar.. if it doesnt work i would suggest going to winxp!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
my CE wont work?? help please :]
09/25/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
hey guys, i just downloaded Instantdeaths bypass ( it rocks <3 him ). then i open my CE and choose the process, keep address codes. Then i choose speed and skill hack then nuthing happens????? sorry im noooob any ideas are welcome. Also is there a new CE address table i need? if so could someone send me a download link. Thanks for the help - James
Windows Vista 64bit wont work on INT.
07/07/2009 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
As you may know, if you have 64 Bit(VISTA) you cannot play INT kal. WHich pisses me off because its the only spot that you can play thief characters. Im quite sure the reason 64Bit wont work is because of something with their Hackshield, and i doubt anyone can disable the hackshield to make it work. Is there ANY other fixes to make it work? Or, if necessary, I will tests the thief character on ANY Privat Server that has it. Any help please?
Possible that GG Bypass wont work on Vista?
07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hey Guys. I already started my bypass Thread. But heres the question. Could it be that the bypass isnt working on Windows Vista though? Cus, someone from this board sended me his m_ragg.exe and the other and it didnt worked. But he was running through town with his speedhack and the same .exe! So, is it possible Vista is doing something to gameguard? Cus when i start with bypass, my Vista asks me to accept Cabal Launcher when i press accept i open Cheat Engine, then i press "START...
why wont windows vista work with the bots
05/01/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i have windows vista and i cant get bot 1.54 to work am i doing some thing wrong or the program just wont work with windows vista and are there any bot programs that will work with windows vista.