Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time on messages and events in SRO?

Discussion on Time on messages and events in SRO? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well sometimes i don't know what time is is but i want to know with out stop grind

anyway to make a time thats in front of ppl message and events?

Also any know any info on this?

Old 04/12/2007, 05:09   #2

link doesnt work, and i suggest you get a watch.
Old 04/12/2007, 08:10   #3

Thats the link im guessing hes going for. GZP changed their URL. If im not allowed to post that, please remove it. Im just trying to clarify his post.

EDIT:Aparently this site automatically changes the real url to that one. I guess you cant say game rzplanet (no space)
Old 04/12/2007, 08:51   #4

link STILL doesnt work, and i still suggests he gets a watch.
Old 04/12/2007, 20:10   #5

Hmmm
gamer.z.planet.net/forums/showthread.php?p=787685#post787685

take out the .'s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Huge Question] Events Triggered by Time [5165]
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Ok, I've been wanting to create events that happen at a certain time on the server. What I mean is, at an "x" time, i want something that will trigger an event that does "y". For example: ------------ - I would like a "/c" command message to be sent to everyone at 5:00 pm saying "Event Test". (That's basicly what I've been trying to do) My big question is, does the client support it? If it does, where do I put the even code? If it doesn't then can someone help me out? I've been working...
System messages
11/23/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi I'm looking for a someone who knows how to change system messages.I can change color of chat but I don't know how to make an announce like "xxx resisted your bluff" on main screen like after duel ( xxx win ).Can anyone help me? Thanks ! EDIT : Ok , I know it now ;) Delete thread please ;)
GM Messages
03/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
in the message type 2011(or the area) can i make it like insteed of i tried changing the name area but it just displays " says to all:" any way to edit this?
GM Messages?
09/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 31 Replies
I did a search, quite throughly but i couldn't find anything on a way to stop recieving gm messages. I messed around with stres.ini for a bit, thought it might be there, but to no avail. Anyone else know of a way?