Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

friend needs help

Discussion on friend needs help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
yes i know. i know.

she has a greyed out auto training box.

i know it means that outdated SM but she says she downloaded the Easter SM and all that stuff...

but she still gets it..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Friend Exp into pp via npc
08/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
ok so what im trying to do is have it to where people who are lvl 255 can change there friend exp into pp via npc, I've been working on this for awhile and im starting to think it is not possible, none the less i will keep trying lol. If someone could help me with this i would gratefully appreciate it. :) Here's what i got so far: 1010000100 1010000101 0 101 0 Hello~%user_name!~H ere~you~can~exchange~friend~exp~for~pp!! 1010000101 1010000103 0 101 0 You~must~be~Level~2 55~to~exchange~for~pp....
Hello All My friend
11/08/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Thx
My friend needs help with his bow
08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
my friend is lvl 58 pure str and hes planning on making 61-90 all into int. should he just stick with his plan or go full str? or maybe throw in ideas. hes open to ideas about it.
Say Hello to my lil friend :D
05/31/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi guys MY name is Farin.
Friend me for..
04/11/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hehe. Hellow. I am new to e*PvP forums! I come for hacks thats about it. You got a hack for a good/boring game. Send it to me. Need testing on a hack/exploit? send it to me, I will test and use just about anything you got. I play: Conquer Online 2.0 RuneScape Counter Strike Source (More to Come)