Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Mar 7 2007, 08:17
1) what do you ****ing expect? for your guy to walk all the way back to town? take the time to go to the store and spend 5k on a return scroll ; problem fixed.
2) filter tab> other items > store all
why is it that when i make a thread with a guide for this ****, no-one reads it? ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS THE ONE BELOW YOURS.
have a nice day ^^
|
Thanks !
Ok for 1)
But for 2), When I click other items, I see nothing (I use srobot v.1.54)
<hr>
Append on Mar 7 2007, 11:10<hr> Ok !
Now I can use "other items" button.
I won't pick all the "other items".
What do you think ?
They are all very cheap ?
<hr>
Append on Mar 7 2007, 12:15<hr> This is my last noobish question.
What is this :
Thanks !!!