Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Mastery & Auto Buffer?

Discussion on Auto Mastery & Auto Buffer? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Mastery & Auto Buffer?

Hi , I am currently leveling 6 characters using phbot (clientlessly) and i'm looking for something that can automatically add +1 to the mastery of my choice when they level up, like the feature available in the testosterone loader ... Also if anyone knows something that i can use on my bard+cleric+warrior for buffing such as mana giving and healing and general long term buffs on specific targets please let me know

p.s my computer is too **** for me to run all 6 sro clients at once to keep adding masterys manually
and please keep in mind that i need to have phbot running so solutions to these problems need to be compatible

Thanks,
Frost
Old 08/29/2010, 22:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
I dont know if pbmc can auto up mastery, but it can give auto buffs on clientless(atleast it could). But u will have to buy pbmc also.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RAN Online [all server] - AUTO Pot Mastery
01/01/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 138 Replies
this is Auto pot script that i have to use on PK or War Guild. work on all server... just added the pot in "Q" side. then run the script. use only on RAN Online just run the exe file. and then press F9 key to start the script. then F10 key to stop or start. note. some antivirus program has detected the script is virus / trojan. ignored it.
Auto rise mastery
04/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi all, i need tool for auto rise mastery when i lvl up, i search but i don't find Thanks
auto rise mastery
01/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey guys, i'd like u to tell me if there is anything that could auto rise mastery lvl except for testosterone loader, which isn't currently available. i've done some searching but found none thx
Best auto buffer + auto multi resser + auto pot
01/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 87 Replies
Hi there this is the best auto buffer - auto resser - auto pot so far! i searched the forum but i didnt find it here so i want to share it! screen shots! 1-