Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for people willing to start on Aral

Discussion on Looking for people willing to start on Aral within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Looking for people willing to start on Aral

i was thinking of starting a guild when i buy gold.. wanted to know how many active english speaking people would join so please leave your ign and if you want to join here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Requestin People]Euro party 8/8 on Aral!
08/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi everyone , tomorow will open the new server in ISRO ARAL ! Who wana join our team to play 8/8 euro party and lvl up like hell ! pm me here or on skype (better on skype)->> daniel.dascal OK we recruting this chars: 3 wizz/cleric's -Jose,DarkSideDani,Bozlik3 2 warrior's -BulLSh1T,Partn3r 2 Bard's - recruiting !! 1 Cleric - recruiting !!
[HELP] People start with 5k cps
05/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
how can i make it where instead of people on my sevrer starting with 100gold and 0 cps how can i make them start with 50k and 5k cps
For People Who Now Start SRO aka Noobs read this and dont Quick
10/22/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Here My Tag Tell em if it shit go good :rolleyes: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Speed_lvlin_in_new_server.rtf - FileFront.com
PEOPLE SHOULD START TO SAY GOOD BYE TO BOT
05/03/2006 - Silkroad Online - 37 Replies
I am looking for a crack or a bot for a week and all people say something but there is nothing that change. Everytihng is same. If u dont have money or u dont want to pay money for bot u should say good bye to bot.