Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSRO Red diamond guide?

Discussion on CSRO Red diamond guide? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,783
CSRO Red diamond guide?

Can anyone post a guide for buying red diamonds and then buying items with them? The csro wiki link is down =\
Old 08/05/2010, 11:04   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
This may help you ... :

Old 08/05/2010, 11:19   #3

Well, idk if you noticed, but there are a lot of som weps, and sets 6D=9D, and most have 0% stats. Reason for this, is the Red Diamond Mall. The Red Diamond Mall allows you to purchase SOM items, sets, weps, and shield, also Item Mall stuff, such as Premiums, Pets, and a whole bunch of stuff. Pretty much Anything. Now, it costs In-Game gold, which is the best part. 1Red Daimond=100k. and For Example, a Genie (ATM the most expensive thing in the item mall is 25k Red Diamonds, which is 2.5bil In-Game gold, which no one will buy lol. But, the sets are very cheap, and so are the Weapons. A 6D set is 38 Red Diamonds, and a Weapon is 40. So at it only costs 7.8m to have a full SOM set (unless you use a shield, it will be 4m more )
Now we get to the sites.

Login in here. 1st is ID, 2nd is Pass, and 3rd, just write the code.

If you are using Google Chrome, it may translate for you, but idk if it does on firefox and IE, i use chrome. Now, the box on top is pretty pointless, just shows what server you have Red Diamonds on, and when you login it will have a random server and 0 Diamonds, unless you bought. Now, Under that box, you have to pick the server you are on. If you dont have it Translated, Ocean is the second from bottom.
Then Under the server, you have to write your character name. Thats simple, i dont think i can explain that any more .
Then you type in the amount of Red Diamonds you wish.
Under that will be:
Current Exchange Rate:Silk Road 100000 Currency: 1 Red Diamonds
【The ratio will be adjusted according to the game situation】
Silk Road needed money: Depends on Amount of Red Diamonds.

The there will be a button, click it. You should get a short message, and then it will redirect you to the page you were on. Under that, are the records of everything you bought. It will have what you ordered, and on the right first will say ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
Eventually will say Order is Complete.

Now we move to the next step.Once your order is complete, it will be transfered to you account here:

On the left you can login, Once again the server is 2nd from the bottom, and then the code. Once you login, Where the login window was will be some This Info:
Translated:
论坛昵称: 名含有非法字 -Forum nickname: Name Contains Illegal Characters
服务器: 海洋 -Server Ocean
红钻点数: 0点 <--Amount of Diamonds on your account. ( i currenty have 0, becuz i already bought my som staff 6D )

If you are waiting for The Diamonds to be on ur account, You can search items, if you see on top of the login box, there are like tabs, where you can see different items. The SOM items are somewhere all the way on the right. And it starts at 9D on 1st page, so go to 10th page to get your 6D.

Once you found your item, Under it will be a yellow button, to purchase it, once you have purchased, stay logged off, and just wait. Now, i recommend you do it at night (i did it at midnight and im GMT+1) because most Chinese are sleeping, and not buying stuff, so it will be a lot faster.

If you need any help, PM me, or give me in game gold and i will gladly Buy it for you =).

Hope i Helped.

This is my guide BTW
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2010, 12:10   #4

Received Thanks: 1,783
^thanks

and how can i find items like d7 sos weapons?
for example i found "7 sets. Tang sword (dark Goldmoon)" but i dont know what it means...