This is not related with any update. On the new client appeared a new kind of weapon. There almost none reference about them, but on the pk2 are known as "Legendary Weapons". The names were on the pk2 since almost 5 months but with the new client appeared the render files of them. There is only 2 weapons, and we don't know if more are going to be added, or how to obtain them.
There is not any info about them on the itemdata files, I had to recreate them for be able to use/see them.
Well this entry is for let you know that this weapons exists, and might can come soon or later to the game. The degrees are from 8 to 11. This are the first weapons which have .efp files (effect files) attached to the renders, which indeed looks awesome.
But I think a video is better than 1000 words.
Enable annotations on the video, I had a problem with Sony Vegas and wasn't able to put the text directly on the video.
hey kape , glass it with sun or nova +9 effect and look so nice
and show the others weapons ^^
cya
If with "other weapons" you mean the other legendary weapons, I think I already said on the entry that there is not more legendary weapons than those. If you mean egypt weapons, Im not going to make a video for them, doesnt worth it, with pics is enough, only this awesome weapons deserver a video XD
**** I must find someone from the staff for request a name change, im not "kaperucito" anymore >_<
If with "other weapons" you mean the other legendary weapons, I think I already said on the entry that there is not more legendary weapons than those. If you mean egypt weapons, Im not going to make a video for them, doesnt worth it, with pics is enough, only this awesome weapons deserver a video XD
**** I must find someone from the staff for request a name change, im not "kaperucito" anymore >_<
[Help] Question about the legendary weapons 07/23/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies Any 1 now the names of all the legendary weapons? I mean the lvl 110 Weapons. Ty for Reply:D
Legendary VIP 11/21/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies http://img6.abload.de/img/10p390zeukp.png
I won't give guide so don't spamm me!
Download
S>LC brown+18 primary weapons+ 4 sub weapons 11/02/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies PSF
im from muntinlupa
selling LC with 18 primary weapons and 4 sub weapons total of 22 weapons with 202767SP and 110 EC .
list of guns
PRIMARY WEAPONS
Keep Kael'thas legendary weapons after whipe 12/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies When you are fighting Kael'tas in Tempest keep in phase 2 he spawns weapons and after they are killed you can loot legendary weapons. Weapons will deappear after whipe or leaving tempest keep.
When you see your raid will whipe and you have weapon go to safe spot and press alt+f4, if you stay alive 20sec while keal is engaged you will keep weapon when you log in.
We noticed too staff buff will be in all groups if 1 ppl have staff equipped in next try.