Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SunWorld Account

Discussion on SunWorld Account within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SunWorld Account

Ive buyed an account for SunWorld and ive been waiting 1days and a half now but still no message with the invitation code is this normal?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]2 account on Sunworld SRO
05/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Server: SWSRO Starting price for those at 80USD. Transaction through Paypal
[WTS] SunWorld 2 Account! paypal $$$
12/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 20 Replies
I have spare account for sunworld server 2 and i want to sell it for Paypal money only , you make the offer! highest offer will take the account probably! Contact me by Messenger : [email protected] or PM me here\leave msg . waiting for offers.
WTS 3 empty sunworld account and a level 56 nuker account with around 19million
08/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I need money on Sjsro please pm me.
Ecsro account for Sunworld
07/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae106/sroaccoun t_photo/SRO2009-07-1918-34-27_77.jpg just want a blader lvl76 on sunworld :D Lol i kno wrong section but no1 looks for ecsro accounts in black market ;) 9D sos set except chest peice is +5
To all the SunWorld account makers
07/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 36 Replies
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart I thank you. I thank you because now the server is so laggy and so shitty that you ruined it for everyone else. Thank you to the people who multiclient more than 2 accounts at the same time, I can totally understand your selfishness and that you wish the server was all for yourself. Thank you to the spammers, I can't buy or sell anything anymore because you guys are spamming every 2 seconds about your shitty lvl32 sos blade But specially a big...