Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2.stage of Pharao Temple

Discussion on 2.stage of Pharao Temple within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2.stage of Pharao Temple

Moin Moin!
My Ch.ist 106 and I am currently the Baron quest and must collect 100 items of the Lightning Keppri / Demon Bug.In the 1st level (Beginner) there are, but the mobs drop the itemsnot.In the 2 . level, I can not clean.
What should I do or what you have to have Pre-requirements to the 2nd level to reach.Know someone how ? Would be nice to answer.
Old 07/15/2010, 17:08   #2

joymax.com/silkroad -> Game Info -> Quests -> Egypt Quests -> Evil *** Of the Century

do this whole series of quests, then you should be able to enter intermediate tomb :<

alter dein englisch... -_-'
Old 07/15/2010, 19:00   #3

translate FTW. and it is understandable, what a wonder

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Temple
12/01/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
i made a temple for everyone to use as an object in conquer like the Christmas Trees here is the 3ds that i made i got to figure out how to add to conquer yet so ill release it once that's done well idk what to export it as if those objects are even 3d at all so ill just upload the .3ds file if you manage to add my item to the game post a reply with a picture of it here Download Temple.3ds DON'T WORK Download Temple.c3 Click Here Download Temple.obj Click Here ...
Temple Farming .... ?
07/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all i hear that there is a farming at temple 105+ could u tell me more about it ?
Temple 105 ..
07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
is it empty at all server or just mine o.o? its almost 24/7 empty at my server.. is it at yours?
Lost Temple
04/17/2010 - WarRock - 34 Replies
Wie ist das land eigentlich spiele es nachher aber will eure meinung
Old Temple?
06/17/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hi Guys I started to play Archlord today but now i've got my first question :D Where ist the Old Temple??? I'm Human Knight and can't find this place I hope somebody can help me SynT@x Deutsch/German: