Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How make own Unique map?

Discussion on How make own Unique map? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
How make own Unique map?

Hi Guys! I want make my own unique map for iSRO. Explain me pl0x how i can make it. What i must do? Tools, guide, tutorials, and other.
Old 07/09/2010, 13:23   #2

elite*gold: 85
up...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PorousCO Need Server Ideas To make The Server Unique!
08/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey PorousCO Is searching for new Server Ideas to make the server Unique before we put it online we only dont know any good ideas anymore so we ask the community for ideas we hope that you can help us Post the Server ideas here or on our forum Porous-Conquer Forum And Please Dont Post Something Else On It! Only Your Server Idea And Your Email So We Can Contact You! Rewards That You Get: First Place: LvL 120 character Full Super 1 Socket +10 -7 (+200HP) Second Place: LvL 120...
How to make unique monsters big in isro?
08/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
How can we make unique monsters big on isro....i saw a few videos and the uniques monsters where very big.....how can we do that? Or can anyone post a WORKING media.pk2 with big unique mosnters? Thnx in advance !!! Can`t anyone answer me?