Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the last word

Discussion on the last word within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation the last word

(plz all read the topic and block 100 years to understand me)
i think this will be my last topic in elite pvpers

i love u all guys and i have learned a lot of things from u all i have made friends

and i have known people from other countries ,then

after my last topic this will be my last word about silkroad

first........ joymax has stolen a lot of things from us like u all know ...... money , time and the real JOY and fun .............. and what do we do about it i will tell u we just stand looking at them as they stole our money and ..........etc. i said this words to my friends some of them agreed with me and some of them disagreed with me and i appreciate their opinions and they told me that i say just that because my account has been blocked but really really i was going to say this word in the right time but the conditions made me say it now........... i was playing silkroad just for fun for limited time just till the end of this summer..................... but this all just happened .

finally,as i said that this will be my last topic and an advice for u all i won't say to quit u this game no i will say to u enjoy and have fun but donot addict this game and spend ur money for something helpful and useful for ur self , and really i donot know what to say i hope that u got the idea about all of this topic and thanx all

(sorry for my bad english it is not my main language)
Old 06/23/2010, 04:53   #2

I just want to do a quick reply on the " Stolen a lot of things from us" statement;

I totally disagree, as this is a Free to Play game, they did not steal anything from anyone. It's your disission if you want to spend money on Silk, a bot or anything els.

Waste of time? Maybe. But is everything you did, and ended up disliking really a waste of time? No it's not, more like a lesson learned, which is in this case ( for you ) not to invest time in a MMORPG where you know from the start that you also going to have to spend money on.

As for the "Joy", I still take it to the Max ( Ghehe ) in SRO. I think it's a great game, and the little amounts of money that go in it really don't bother me, since I get more tip money a day ( Sometimes 2 days :/ ) to buy a Prem, resurrect my Pick Pet and buy whatever I want. Call it a luxury, but having a job pays of in the end xD.

No one probably cares, but I don't care if they do or not.

Anyway. I didn't get to know you, although I do wish you the best of luck doing what ever your going to do. Sorry SRO didn't work out for ya.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2010, 11:20   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
I just want to do a quick reply on the " Stolen a lot of things from us" statement;

I totally disagree, as this is a Free to Play game, they did not steal anything from anyone. It's your disission if you want to spend money on Silk, a bot or anything els.

Waste of time? Maybe. But is everything you did, and ended up disliking really a waste of time? No it's not, more like a lesson learned, which is in this case ( for you ) not to invest time in a MMORPG where you know from the start that you also going to have to spend money on.

As for the "Joy", I still take it to the Max ( Ghehe ) in SRO. I think it's a great game, and the little amounts of money that go in it really don't bother me, since I get more tip money a day ( Sometimes 2 days :/ ) to buy a Prem, resurrect my Pick Pet and buy whatever I want. Call it a luxury, but having a job pays of in the end xD.

No one probably cares, but I don't care if they do or not.

Anyway. I didn't get to know you, although I do wish you the best of luck doing what ever your going to do. Sorry SRO didn't work out for ya.
ok lets see if u donot want to pay money and charge silk in this game what will happen??? what will happen???? first u will start hating this game because u canot log in because the crowded server then u will get blocked like it happened yo me and u will lose the meaning of the real joy as u w8 to log in the game and after a couple of hours or an hour u will "u have disconnected from the server" then u try to log in again and u login but after 5 hours so u will u be happy if u r a poor one who hasnot money to pay a premium???? that's all thanx man
Old 06/28/2010, 14:09   #4

I disagree on that Joymax is stealing from us. It's your own choice. And I do not know where you take that 5h login time from. There's an exploit to get your host file so you will login on "faster" loginserver. I'm farming myself a new character now, and so I have a deleveler online all the time as well. This character has no premium and he rarely DC, but when he does it takes max 2h to login. Meantime you can watch TV or do homework or whatever, silk is optional and not needed to login nor level fast. All you need is to have FF character. With my main chracter I'm in a party in Alexandria-area, our bard has no premium either and yet he keeps up with the rest of us and he's back online within that 2-3h after disconnect. And actually, whenever my connection flips, it's my main who DC's (with Premium Gold Time Plus) and not the two others (noob with Premium Silver and deleveler with no premium).

Joymax could make this game tons better, with simple changes like 2x rates or just by banning goldbots/bots generall, but I don't see it as waste of time as I bot anyway, nor have I lost the fun of it. If my party would suddenly decide to go from 24/7 afk grinding to 5h/day handgrind I would do it gladly. And there's Fortress War, CTF (on lower levels) and now this upcoming battle arena expansion. Not to even to mention the temples in Alexandria which will surely be fun as hell
Old 06/28/2010, 16:06   #5

so how can u explain my block????? i played free didnot use any bot didnot charge silk so u have to pay to charge silk that is all
Old 06/29/2010, 09:06   #6

It still isn't stealing unless they took something by force. Which they didn't. Buying silk is totally 100% optional donating.

And I, nor anyone else here, works for JM and thus no one can explain your block. You're blocked then you're blocked. Let go and quit this game or start new char. You will never get your account back so crying about it won't help. There's a gazillion reasons for JM to block you. You can have bought gold, you could have botted, you could have used a loader, or you could have been just one of those thousands and thousands of unlucky ones who get block for no reason. If you search around you will notice people have gotten their stallers banned even they absolutely never botted or did anything at all with them expect stalled and went from town to town buying stuff. It's JoyMax we're dealing with here. You can be banned at any second for any reason. Spam them with e-mails if you may, you get automated reply nothing more. Best you can do is to say bb to your character in International Silkroad Online and leave it at that.
Old 06/29/2010, 12:59   #7

lol u r right i will say bb to my character in international silkroad and i will leave it thanx a lot for replying and if u disagree with me about joymax so there won't be any problems it is ur opinion and i won't say any thing about it. thanx again (sorry about my bad english)
Old 06/29/2010, 18:05   #8

U steal. U steal the joy of legit players. you steal with the help of an illegal 3rd party programm.

and whats the most important thing:

Who da hell are you?
Old 06/29/2010, 18:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.- View Post
U steal. U steal the joy of legit players. you steal with the help of an illegal 3rd party programm.

Who da hell are you?
On that note, who are you anyway?

Ps. I like to rub my Bot in Legit players faces.

Also, people who call themselves legit are 9/10 people that get pfarmed at Ongs, by a bot, and then get plvled by their buddies/Main char, who also bot. So do legits really care? No.
Old 06/29/2010, 18:56   #10

Angry x( x( x(

Quote:

Who da hell are you?
hey man what is ur problem and i will tell u some thing u r totally wrong about using illegal 3rd party program as i said i didn't use any bot or any loader so shut up ! because i didn't use any illegal programs that's all and yes they stole the joy from us because u have to w8 for 5 hours to log in if u donot believe me then ask any one .
Old 06/29/2010, 19:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
On that note, who are you anyway?

Ps. I like to rub my Bot in Legit players faces.

Also, people who call themselves legit are 9/10 people that get pfarmed at Ongs, by a bot, and then get plvled by their buddies/Main char, who also bot. So do legits really care? No.
im recking.
and ididnt said anything bout beeing 'legit'.
Old 06/30/2010, 07:34   #12

First, please dont make your post in size 40 and blue Also. They didnt steal ANYTHING from you, you payed for it. YOU got sucked into it. Thirdly, its not wasting time if you thoroughly enjoy it. Why does it matter?
I just suggest playing another game. I stopped playing silkroad a long time ago, i just like watching things on this forum.
Old 06/30/2010, 10:26   #13

Quote:
im recking.
and ididnt said anything bout beeing 'legit'.
Oh I see (:..

Anyway I was talking about Legit players in general =P.
Old 06/30/2010, 14:33   #14

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentgunner View Post
First, please dont make your post in size 40 and blue Also. They didnt steal ANYTHING from you, you payed for it. YOU got sucked into it. Thirdly, its not wasting time if you thoroughly enjoy it. Why does it matter?
I just suggest playing another game. I stopped playing silkroad a long time ago, i just like watching things on this forum.
yea i stopped playing isro now and like u iam watching things on this forum but it is a waste of ur time to w8 like 4 or 5 hours to log in isn't it? lol as i said if they donot steal from us and it is totally free so why i get block with out any reason and i didnot bot and i didn't use loader so why they blocked me can u answer????
Old 06/30/2010, 15:20   #15

It is just a waste if you think it is. Plus if you go awway and dont stare at your comp screen for that time your not wasting anything. Am i right?