as you could already see, I was appointed to SRO forums as moderator just a few hours ago.
Some of you may already know me, as I'm moderating on elitepvpers for over a year.
SRO forums just needed more active moderators so I decided to take care of it, I'll try to clean all the spam, off topic, insults, racism comments etc.
But as I moderate four more forum sections here, I request you to give me a hand by using report button, so I can keep it even more clean.
Congratulations.
Could you clean up the Foreign SRO section a little?
I'll clean all SRO sections one by one, don't worry.
Just give me a little bit of time, yesterday I spent a few hours handling all open reports from SRO forums, but today I'll try to clean these sections as much as I can.
wazaaaaaap .trane, I know your 1 year now and you know me i am 100% sure.I think u was MOD in Cabal section before? Anyway i moved to silkroad too as it is better.
Oh almost forget, Congratulations and i know you will do your job well!
wazaaaaaap .trane, I know your 1 year now and you know me i am 100% sure.I think u was MOD in Cabal section before? Anyway i moved to silkroad too as it is better.
Oh almost forget, Congratulations and i know you will do your job well!
Yay I know that mod, time to spam (lol) May be I am late, but you know...I am not around so much.Welcome to the section, where all spammers and gangsters live inside mwahahahahaha!
Application form Moderator / Bewerberformular Moderator 06/07/2012 - Joining e*pvp - 2 Replies English:
Below you see a small form you should fill out and post in this section in case you want to become moderator here on elitepvpers.
First of all, the title of the application thread should look like this:
Application
The following information should be included, so that we can judge you properly:
[Application] Silkroad Forums Discussion Moderator 06/01/2007 - Joining e*pvp - 2 Replies ? ICQ UIN: crulejustice
? eMail: [email protected]
? Age: 17
? Why do you want to be moderator?
The sro forums need some extra moderators because of recent increase in spam, scams, and general malware releases.
? How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?