Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting bard attacking tips.

Discussion on Requesting bard attacking tips. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting bard attacking tips.

What skills should I use as a bard to ong farm another character? somebody please tell me
Old 06/09/2010, 20:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
main skills: weird chord and booming wave
and as addition u can use your horror chord
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking For Bard (Bard/wiz, Bard/cleric) On Mars!
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a Bard char on mars. I can offer money. Or i can trade it for a lvl 99 Int bower with +5 set and +7 bow // ff to 92 (pacheon 98 for new bow skills, Lighting, Pacheon, Cold) // Add me on msn: [email protected] When i offer money i pay trough Moneybookers (Moneybookers.com - Send Money - Receive Money - Online Payments - Money Transfers) 1. Middleman ONLY 2. You go first ONLY
WTT/WTS Isro Acc on SPARTA-> 77FF Rogue/Bard and ODIN ->69FF Wizz/Bard
12/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hello WTT/WTS Isro Acc SPARTA-->> 77Level Rogue/Bard it is FF to 80 and 100Mil GOLD 9DG+5 WEAPPON and STAFF 9D sos +3 AND A LOT OF ELIXIRS!!! ODIN -->> 69Level Wizz/Bard it is FF to 70 level Halloween Dress and 100 mil GOLD WHITE WOOLF 68level and a lot of elixirs!!!! IF WANT TO BUY 77level 50€ 69 level 30€
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!