Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Most incredible tg kill eva!!

Discussion on Most incredible tg kill eva!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Most incredible tg kill eva!!

Ouuu Maii Gaaad , people , u won't believe in this kill , it's soooooooooooooooo amaaaaaaziiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg:::

....... for haters, it was ironical, this only shows turks powah ....
Old 04/27/2010, 20:22   #2

[sarcasm]awesome, da best kill ;oooo[/sarcasm]
Old 04/28/2010, 00:45   #3

shows turks powah?

the powah to kill a lv 19 unique with a sun +255 weapon on a simple emulator?
Old 04/28/2010, 08:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyto View Post
shows turks powah?

the powah to kill a lv 19 unique with a sun +255 weapon on a simple emulator?
my answer is

....... for haters, it was ironical, this only shows turks powah ....

the dots in the end means irony -.-"""
Old 04/28/2010, 11:48   #5

a guy saw simple1337 video with some ironic english language using in it and decided to make something like that, Sweet lets gratz him he won some attention for copying
Old 04/28/2010, 12:01   #6

Omg why ppl are so pathetic...
Yes, i saw simply's video because he is a friend of my friend rnp_thecat and firewawez,
but still does this mean that simply is the only guy , speaking such a language oO ???
Moreover, i havent seen simply using such a words as "da,eva,powah", so think before u post such a things -.-"

And if you talk about copying, i only want to learn a english/turkish language , i saw onyl one guy using it ,and it looks *** dam cool, if u want to see it, its here
Old 04/28/2010, 13:43   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
could someone explain me what the f is that? really? what kind of power (even sarcasticly) it shows, if youre killing a unique monster for 3 minutes on 240x120 screen resolution?
Old 04/28/2010, 14:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylineris View Post
Omg why ppl are so pathetic...
Yes, i saw simply's video because he is a friend of my friend rnp_thecat and firewawez,
but still does this mean that simply is the only guy , speaking such a language oO ???
Moreover, i havent seen simply using such a words as "da,eva,powah", so think before u post such a things -.-"

And if you talk about copying, i only want to learn a english/turkish language , i saw onyl one guy using it ,and it looks *** dam cool, if u want to see it, its here

bam, bam, baaam :'o xD

petname.
Old 04/28/2010, 16:36   #9

with this video i only wanted to show u guys, that turks are nooooobs -.-"" is it so hard to understand that, gees.

Hehe simply ^^ , i havent seen ur pet ;D

@Lopasas
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
could someone explain me what the f is that? really? what kind of power (even sarcasticly) it shows, if youre killing a unique monster for 3 minutes
with a sun +255 and a zerk
Quote:
on 240x120 screen resolution?
TURKS POWER !!!! ;o
Old 04/28/2010, 17:33   #10

Hm, i dont see a turk there. Dunno how you wanna show us how noob that is

If you got so much hate left for the foreign community and the stupid turks why not quit or change the game then if it affects you that much .. by the way, if you got a problem with someone there is an easy solution for it: Alt Key + Zerk + Strongest Attack = problem solved.

+Requested for close for a useless thread+
Old 04/28/2010, 19:34   #11

hhmm im losing words, it is ....
Old 04/28/2010, 22:28   #12

Received Thanks: 2,990
#Infraction(Racism).
#Closed.
Closed Thread