I am here posting to get enough people that have been screwed by SROking so that i can get them removed from using paypal, moneybrokers, & all other money transactions to shut them down for stealing money from every user that has ever used SROking.
If you have bought SROking and feel you have been robbed as much as i do then please post comment, with your story on SROking. We will take care of these scammers, and get them removed from the community.
If you don't like what SROKING has done go to other bots, Sbot, AGbot, PhBot, and other bots are out there! SROKING only costs around P400 or $8 for Pete's sake so don't expect too much! I myself am using SROKING, and yes sometimes they fail to update ASAP, but most of the time they do. And as far as I'm concerned I get what I payed for.
well two weekends in a row theyr servers were down - compensation of 2 days change nothing coz an sro update that followed this two weekends forced them to update the bot and the bugs stared
last weekend i had 6 days left - the bot crashed and i couldn't logn so it was ahole day without botting but the same evning my bot tie was only 3 and a half days
and it's pbvious that they are lying about the bot working for them fine - too meany people on too meany different configurations have the same problems with the bot
and - a lot of people asked them for a fix of cleric selfbuffs - recently ive seen a mod handing a fix outside the official realises, but the new version of program doesn't have the fix
and most of all - they advertise on their page that it'a a 24/7 service but there is noone in the office in the afternoon or on weekends
If you don't like what SROKING has done go to other bots, Sbot, AGbot, PhBot, and other bots are out there! SROKING only costs around P400 or $8 for Pete's sake so don't expect too much! I myself am using SROKING, and yes sometimes they fail to update ASAP, but most of the time they do. And as far as I'm concerned I get what I payed for.
let me gues - you don't work for the money you spend or you get payd for doing nothing like sroking team
If you don't like what SROKING has done go to other bots, Sbot, AGbot, PhBot, and other bots are out there! SROKING only costs around P400 or $8 for Pete's sake so don't expect too much! I myself am using SROKING, and yes sometimes they fail to update ASAP, but most of the time they do. And as far as I'm concerned I get what I payed for.
And if you like sroking then dont post here **** i dont care if its 8 bux if you dont mind 8 bux a month being stole from you then by all means i can hook u up with my account so u can pay me 8 bux a month for nothing how about that? 8 bux from 1000 people is $8000 bux a month so my point is they are stealing money from everyone and im done being robbed, and if u steal 8grand from people thats a felony in the states, so if you dont have a problem with the bot then dont post. Thanks!
I already made a dispute with paypal and am now just going back and forth with the gamecard company to get my money back. Not sure if I will but i feel better making them have to go through this dispute. This month alone I got maybe 5 days worth of sroking working, so i had had enough.
shut the hell up dude it would take you 15 years to get from lvl 1 to lvl 110 without a bot so why dont u take ur legit bullshit your talking about and stick it up your *** because you know you use bot too
shut the hell up dude it would take you 15 years to get from lvl 1 to lvl 110 without a bot so why dont u take ur legit bullshit your talking about and stick it up your *** because you know you use bot too
lol wtf are u talking lol i was legit all the time thats why i made alot of friends playing for fun, not like you stupid kid, wasting your money in something that u wont use lol, get a life or find a nice girl to spend your money... such a GEEK haha
^^ Don't be too harsh with him. It's probably ages since he played without using a bot
And yeah, legits can get 110, and no, it does not take several years - at least it doesn't have to take that long.
ok then how much money will you spend for tickets, grab pets and stuff during several months? And leveling 18 hours per day? I don't think getitng form 1 to 110 is possible in less than 6 months legit even with prem plus and sp ticket, so that makes more than 180 usd and you get several health problems due to pc abuse. Another solution? Get 110 faster, with an easy 5 euro per month and lets say prem silver to connect easier. By botting 24/7 youll reach 110 faster than legit with prem plus. So two choices : waste your life LEVELING AND KILLING IMAGINARY MOBS?!!?! or just pay for a program ( 5 euro isn't really that expensive ) and have fun with your girl in THE REAL LIFE!!!
lol wtf are u talking lol i was legit all the time thats why i made alot of friends playing for fun, not like you stupid kid, wasting your money in something that u wont use lol, get a life or find a nice girl to spend your money... such a GEEK haha
peace out
I got a nice girl you dumb *** and i get laid every night unlike u. Maybe while you jack off tonight you can think about all the ***** you could have gotten if you werent on forums talking ****! Get the **** out of here and your the geek with no life playing sro legit just goes to tell me your mommy and daddy must have bought u everything spoiled *****.
hahaha i get laid every night haha, ya right, see girls naked in your pc dosen't count dude,
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMaster
you can think about all the ***** you could have gotten if you werent on forums talking ****!
btw whos the one who start this thread?? lol ur a geek dude, im not playing anymore im just hang in around, soo.... that's means that if i post in the forum im a geek? so u are calling everybody in the forum GEEK? omg ur such an *******, and play for fun dosent mean that i was playing the whole day u ****** . w.e i have not intentions to continue arguing with a none life
Sroking 01/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies Is it true that sroking is free again not the 7 free hours
i mean the free features dos they include grinding and loot and so...?
Sroking 06/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies hi all
i am very much confused about the main web site Sroking Official Site,Best Silkroad Online Bot|Homepage
i see yesterday SROKing 1.0.19_3 and now its SROKing 1.0.19_2 again
can u help me out plzzz
thxxxxx
Need help with SroKing 05/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hello,
I have a problem with SroKing. Now when I have set bot it kill perfectly, but is a problem with suply settings. He buy what I have set, but before he go to training place he go to herbalist and start buying medium HP pots. He spamming this: Buy HP Recovery Potion (Medium) at slot 0 for 50 number!!!!! And BTW he buys me 100 HP pots Large nefore he start doing this, so it buy me what he need to, but is problem with this mediums.
Now I don't know if this is a bug or I set a bot wrong...