1. Extract All files to SROBot 1.10 Folder(Silk.dll is not a requierment
just added it if they'll update just in case)
2. Download and Install EasyPHP 1.8
3. Run normally EasyPHP and make sure it's ON!
4. Run SROCrack.exe
5. Open SilkRoad launcher and wait for the program to note it's been succesfuly patched
Thanks to sasukeHa, it's working 100% And I have tested. And please can you others try this threads too, because I want to make sure it's working with you all people too.
3. Run SROCrack.exe
4. lauch the silkroad.exe with the srobot.exe (s) start game
5. Open SilkRoad launcher and wait for the program to note
it's been succesfuly patched
==============================
y open the game with srobot
AND
Open the Launcher again??
i don't get the instruction.. i have an error that say unable to patch fast enough
SasukeHa is one of Curse-X Underground Worker, Curse-X Staff are very good at cracking/hacking.
I gonna test it out, and tell you if working longer then 10-15 minutes.
i'll stick with the other crack. it works perfect for me...and restarter is awsome...though it have problems at time, but still better then no bot...i sugest everyone stick with the other crack and restarter...if u configure it right...it's really good, and once in a while u can bot for 3-5 hr straight..duno what cause tat...but most of the time still 15min or so till it disc...but no matter..restarter take care of that problem! ok everyone have fun...
Originally posted by misterxyz@Apr 23 2006, 09:19 SasukeHa is one of Curse-X Underground Worker, Curse-X Staff are very good at cracking/hacking.
I gonna test it out, and tell you if working longer then 10-15 minutes.
I still use scrack and works like a charm. 05/02/2006 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies i see everybody downloading cracks for crack and stuff.. i just don't know why but since a few days ive been able to play hours in a row with still using the same scrack...
only thing i can remember changing is adding easyphp.
all i do is:
run scrack
run silkroad.exe
and i stay connected for hours..
look i don't mind people downloading cracks to crack the crack for the bot, but im just worried you guys might run into another scam and the old way still works here tho..
i must say i...
*NEW*WoRking!! bot 1.15 and Scrack+Cracker 05/01/2006 - Silkroad Online - 85 Replies BOT 1.15
www.bot369.com/download/sroboten1.15.exe
SRO_client 1.41
http://rapidshare.de/files/19182063/1.41.rar.html
1) replace new client with old 1.41
2) run srobot
3)run Scrack twice
4) start sro via srobot
help me with the scrack!!SCrackis not a valid w... 04/22/2006 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies HI!!
i can play silkroad with the crack for about 10 minutes then it disconnents...
so i start the game again and get discnonnented for the secound time ..
this time (3 time i logg on) i get bot login faliure??
so i try to run the crack but i says Scrack is not a valid win 32 application?? so i have to delate it all and reinstall teh crack to make it work why??
the diconnections is not a problem for me because i use the sro restart.. but it will only start upp the game twice because...
Scrack problem founded! 04/22/2006 - Silkroad Online - 27 Replies Ok, I found why it's not working with scrack anymore.
I just wondering why it's not show the time of botting info when we write down on "bot log" & "bot password".
Yeah, in meanwhile scrack just crashed when you start normally silkroad.exe. I just check it.
If you all haven't noticed it.
And I'm trying to fix it somehow!
How SCrack was made! 04/22/2006 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies :D Now I just have to edit those all, that I can test it will works 100% I checked those codes from the SCrack and it's same, but there is just edited version from the SCrack.