Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Silkroad origin mobile 2024

Discussion on New Silkroad origin mobile 2024 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/14/2024, 00:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewiLSouL View Post
Bro, are you having a mental eclipse?

You're claiming that there is such a game and you're telling me to prove it, are you kidding me?
I have notified wemademax through gamegami and they will take the necessary actions about you
there is a game and wemademax found a fan page to present it to the press and they expect us to believe it

What? I don't understand is why are you attacking me?
I just want to share them with the people here, more than one of them will like to return to Silkroad.

I am not part of Origin. I think the strategy of leaking the game on Facebook doesn't work very well. but it's the fail of the new guy in marketing.

Some people are already claiming that the game doesn't exist!
and they say it because some people like YOU are promoting the idea that it is fake.

Are you really part of the community? So don't destroy it with this attitude.<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2024, 01:02   #32

elite*gold: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenzel View Post
What? I don't understand is why are you attacking me?
I just want to share them with the people here, more than one of them will like to return to Silkroad.

I am not part of Origin. I think the strategy of leaking the game on Facebook doesn't work very well. but it's the fail of the new guy in marketing.

Some people are already claiming that the game doesn't exist!
and they say it because some people like YOU are promoting the idea that it is fake.

Are you really part of the community? So don't destroy it with this attitude.<3
Bro, I'm not attacking you.
It bothers me that you are spamming this community with fake content.

Would a big company make a different mobile game and post it on a youtube channel with private sw videos?
Or on a simple facebook fan page?

If this game exists, provide official documentation and let's leave it at that.
Yes, I am a part of this community and I am sure I contribute much more than you
Anyway, if this game is real, demand an "OFFICIAL" document either from you or the so-called "game makers".

Good luck
Old 01/14/2024, 08:02   #33

Quote:
Bro, are you having a mental eclipse?

You're claiming that there is such a game and you're telling me to prove it, are you kidding me?
I have notified wemademax through gamegami and they will take the necessary actions about you
there is a game and wemademax found a fan page to present it to the press and they expect us to believe it
What you're asking doesn't make sense.
The official document is the "video" & "images" itself, I repeat:

Only a company could make something similar to what your eyes see. Does it make sense to invest so much work and money creating this Silkroad Mobile so that they are reported to WEMADE?
They clearly have all the permissions and they also care about announcing it.

Don't be suspicious my friend, the Silkroad community is pretty dead and anything released like "New Silkroad Mobile" is good news.
Old 01/14/2024, 08:28   #34

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:

Only a company could make something similar to what your eyes see. Does it make sense to invest so much work and money creating this Silkroad Mobile so that they are reported to WEMADE?
Actually, you would be surprised how easy and quick it is to put together a demo of a Silkroad Online clone, especially with having all the assets and animations ready to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2024, 09:17   #35

Quote:

Don't be suspicious my friend, the Silkroad community is pretty dead and anything released like "New Silkroad Mobile" is good news.

Bro you are really full of shit
You are the one who is incapable of giving a logical answer to my questions.
Yes, a huge company is going to license a mobile game and they don't want to announce it.
Yes, I have a bridge for sale, do you want to buy it?

Don't think that this community is retarded.
My guess is that this is a simple advertising and attention-seeking effort by a stupid private server

If you are right share something official, otherwise don't talk nonsense

If wemademax were to grant someone a license to make a different mobile version, what about the existing silkroad mobile?

You talk so much nonsense out of logic that I have blown this stupid fake content of yours in your hands, I can understand you more or less

Please provide an official document, otherwise I will ask the authorities to close the matter @

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
Actually, you would be surprised how easy and quick it is to put together a demo of a Silkroad Online clone, especially with having all the assets and animations ready to go.
I guess they steal everything from the PC version and say they are making a mobile version

5-10 people can get together and do something, but the community thinks this is something official, this project has nothing to do with wemademax

Why wouldn't they report something that would be newsworthy in the Korean press if it was the slightest bit official?

At first the friend said it was official.

Later he says it doesn't make sense to give money to wemade to make things official
Old 01/14/2024, 11:16   #36

Quote:
Later he says it doesn't make sense to give money to wemade to make things official
Your conspiracies are meaningless.
you're just trolling
Anyone notice that it is a new graphics engine
no more meaningless discussions,
I will return with more content about this project so that you continue denying it.
Old 01/14/2024, 11:52   #37

Quote:
Your conspiracies are meaningless.
you're just trolling
Anyone notice that it is a new graphics engine
no more meaningless discussions,
I will return with more content about this project so that you continue denying it.
Yeah, dude, I'm trolling.
the game has no official press release
the so-called gameplay video was posted on a simple youtube channel full of videos of the private server
the game doesn't even have an official facebook page, only a fan page
and I'm trolling i wish it was as official as you say, you are someone who can't even share any documents or contracts.
so I shouldn't take you too seriously
Old 01/14/2024, 13:45   #38

elite*gold: 2
Let's not forget that the original SRO mobile had leaked info/images related to it way before any official press release or contracts/agreements were shared.

It's also nonsensical for a private server to invest so much time and effort into such a thing, because there's no large sustainable base community for a mobile SRO game as of now. No players = no activity = no money = waste of time for psro owners. Even the official SRO Mobile which currently exists is so dead.

Such a task would also require a long time and an experienced team to port all of the objects, textures, etc. into a new engine. Very few people in the scene possess the skill, knowledge, and tools necessary to do it. I'm sure we would have heard from them a lot sooner if this were the case.

Aaaand last but not least, most of us thought VTC was a private server fan page before it was cleared up through time. You can't blame the community for the company's unprofessional management. If it's real, it will become apparent in the near future.

There's as much of a chance of it being official as there is of it being from a private server. Nevertheless, it looks cool and it's something to look forward to which will freshen up the scene.

Idk why you're always spreading so much hate Burak. Go back to SroLobby, trust me nobody cares. You also decided to spread hate against my SRO content releases, simply because I beat you to them. I sense that you're just jealous that you didn't publish this information on your dead forum first. All talk no walk... very typical of you. You're the one making big accusations, the burden of proof lies on you. Why don't you prove this is from a private server?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2024, 14:30   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
It's also nonsensical for a private server to invest so much time and effort into such a thing, because there's no large sustainable base community for a mobile SRO game as of now. No players = no activity = no money = waste of time for psro owners. Even the official SRO Mobile which currently exists is so dead.
To be fair, the game looks like it was made with Unity so the difference between PC and mobile are a couple of game objects for UI and a platform switch button (in the case of this game as seen in the gameplay video) so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a fan project that turned into something serious.

I guess it could be an official release but there's no reason to hate on it.

in regards to Burak, he may be angry that he wasn't first to break the news on it ahahahaha but I'm just speculating at this point so I will leave it at that.

Quote:
I guess they steal everything from the PC version and say they are making a mobile version

5-10 people can get together and do something, but the community thinks this is something official, this project has nothing to do with wemademax
You don't even need 5-10 people to put together something like that in a few months with the right tools to export SRO assets

just grab an asset from Unity's assetstore and customize it a tiny bit + import sro assets

I would argue that it's easier to semi-remake sro now than when I first attempted a remake (ew cringe memories) back in 2015 😬

if this is a fan project I have to applaud them for the effort they put into it, the game looks like something that could be real and official and after many years of Game Development, I learned to appreciate other developers and stop trying to steal their files
Old 01/14/2024, 18:07   #40

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
To be fair, the game looks like it was made with Unity so the difference between PC and mobile are a couple of game objects for UI and a platform switch button (in the case of this game as seen in the gameplay video) so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a fan project that turned into something serious.

I guess it could be an official release but there's no reason to hate on it.

in regards to Burak, he may be angry that he wasn't first to break the news on it ahahahaha but I'm just speculating at this point so I will leave it at that.
It definitely could be No hate to anyone's particular opinions on who is creating such a thing. In fact, I agree that there's a good chance it could come from some non-official source. For now we can't know and we'll just have to live with that.

This guy is just so cringe and constantly spreading negativity throughout the forum for no apparent reason... literally harping on the thread publisher like we're in court and he's chief prosecutor. Jesus.
Old 01/14/2024, 22:19   #41

We can see a little more of the Alchemy interface.
and comparison between items.
Of course it should be more modern and comfortable than the old one (this is a good thing)

Old 01/14/2024, 23:31   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
It definitely could be No hate to anyone's particular opinions on who is creating such a thing. In fact, I agree that there's a good chance it could come from some non-official source. For now we can't know and we'll just have to live with that.

This guy is just so cringe and constantly spreading negativity throughout the forum for no apparent reason... literally harping on the thread publisher like we're in court and he's chief prosecutor. Jesus.
Yeah weird how he's on bro's nuts for releasing some info he found on Facebook. To the point I was confused and had to make sure the OP didn't claim he owns the project

Quote:
I guess you think everyone is a suck-up like you, you idiot.
You are Turkish and you are an idiot marketing yourself as a foreigner on this forum

I have no problem with a new game being made, it shouldn't be marketed to people like it's official.

Also, all the materials used are all wemademax licensed, so they finished everything, they made a new game, all the materials are protected, how can they protect their game?

I don't think you should talk to me with your low intelligence.

Dude, you are literally an idiot, you don't realize it.
I'm not spreading hate in any way, my problem is that yes a new game is being made, if it was official we would have seen a little bit of news in the Korean press.

It's natural to ask a friend for a document for sharing such a game.
There is no point in jumping into every shit, aren't you tired of marketing yourself as a foreigner?
Also, the forum you call dead is the most stable forum site in Turkey for silkroad.
Your jealousy is pouring out of you
Don't jump into anything that doesn't concern you

It looks good, but its officiality is a matter of debate bro
Instead of an official document, I guess you will only share images
The room is good I will follow the topic
To be honest man I think it's time to move on from this thread, if it's fake you will hear about it and if it's real you will definitely hear about it.

Either way, it's a waste of time arguing the legitimacy of this game with so little information available.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2024, 23:39   #43

Quote:
To be honest man I think it's time to move on from this thread, if it's fake you will hear about it and if it's real you will definitely hear about it.

Either way, it's a waste of time arguing the legitimacy of this game with so little information available.
You are right bro, but this noob ''notHype*'' jumping into every **** that does not concern him as if it is his duty is prolonging the issue.

My thing is simple, a new game is being made, it's beautiful
Whether it is official or not, it is my most natural right to request documents from the friend who opened this subject.
Let's wait and see
Old 01/14/2024, 23:56   #44

Quote:
You are right bro, but this noob ''notHype*'' jumping into every **** that does not concern him as if it is his duty is prolonging the issue.

My thing is simple, a new game is being made, it's beautiful
Whether it is official or not, it is my most natural right to request documents from the friend who opened this subject.
Let's wait and see
It looks like a fan made project to me and nothing official at all, the fact they didn't bother making it a REAL mobile MMORPG and copied the PC assets is evidence.

I heard that a private server owner is the one responsible for it and WeMadeMax denied any licensing to that game. Said it isn't official (to an email from one of my friends)
Old 01/15/2024, 00:36   #45

I believe this is not a game published by Wemademax. It has a Vietnamese interface, so I think it originates from Vietnam and a company named Gzone—a company specializing in mobile games. In July 2023, Gzone once opened a server only for the Asian map 70, modified based on Vsro 1.88. Afterward, they were sued by VTC Game—the company holding the copyright for Silkroad Origin licensed by Wemademax—leading to the shutdown of the server. Before closing, some collaborators from Gzone mentioned they would come back with a mobile version. So, I'm confident 60% that this product is from Gzone.

Tags
silkroad, silkroad mobile, silkroad online, sro