lol, the bot 1.09 was modified before the update comes, so the bot dont have the Adress of this item .
We can only hope that someone fix it or ...
The Monkey is a solution too
Ok so in SRO you have 3 active button slots 1 2 3 which are tied to Hp % MP% and pills. WIth the bot u have no need to have this also so what u can do is in place of a mana or hp potion u put the action button AutoGrab in place of it and set the % to use at 100 so after the death of a mob or wile running by a stack of money or an Egg it picks everything up.
Only downside is it picks up arrows and all that BUT just check on bot once every hour or 2 and toss them out ( away from bot pathing or you will just pick em up again, Lets hope one of those annoying monkeys are around)
This isnt a fix however but its a convienant way to solve the egg issue wile a real fix is in the works.
Quote:
thou it has some bugs if your a range char and u kill the monster and it only drops jewel u won't be able to get it .. since it died far away from u
Originally posted by eiichi@Apr 11 2006, 18:22 No one have the same problem ??^^
read the Quote from "feelingshehides"
just use the Auto Potion System from the Silkroad client, choose one of the 3 slots and insert the AutoLoot icon, now set the slot to 100% and the delay to 0,5
hmmm found a major bug in this, if there's a trader loot on the floor, the bot will get stuck and try to pick up the trader loot even thou only transports like camels and horses can pick it up in other words, if there's a trader loot at the entrance of jangan and you have this 100% enabled to autograb ur character we'll just get stuck at the entrance trying to pick up the trader loot lol.
Go Makaveli! 04/19/2006 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies Show us Makaveli what u can do ^^
I trust u ^^ and every one, as always ^^
I need some Help [MAKAVELI PLZ] 12/12/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Hello man !
I see u really own this forum !
So i want to ask u can u explane to me how overbuff works !
I have walker working finr on idragon3d but i don't know how t use overbuffs!
I tryed like u post somehwere in forum i saw it but when i start my idragon3d my walker just close !
plz help man !
:bandit:
I Need Some Help [ For MAKAVELI ] 12/11/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hello MAKVELI!
I see u are owening this forum so i want to ask u ?!
Can u explane to me how can i use overbuff on idragon3d !
i got my walker working propertly but i don't know how overbuff works !
PLZ if u know it tell me just post it here...Thx
MAKAVELI I NEED YOUR HELP 10/14/2005 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies Man i want to help me.I try to find the l2 walker but i cant find the latest version.Plz can you post it or sent it with e-mail?
Plz man help me i am despert!!!!!!!!! Can i count on you for help?