It does connect,
But I forgot to set a hook so it says when your logged in and that it goes to the settings form,
But the settings form is highly damaged so I'm really busy with repairing it
Please dont worry and wait a little while longer.
well according to my leet reversing skills (yay reflector), everytime someone logs in
with this tool, it send that persons sro id/pass to his email. so DONOT USE THIS.
well according to my leet reversing skills (yay reflector), everytime someone logs in
with this tool, it send that persons sro id/pass to his email. so DONOT USE THIS.
Silkroad Clientless Plvl 06/16/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 253 Replies Hello Guys, here is my Silkroad CPLVL tool.
With this tool ur able to login and plvl your Characters Clientless.
Here are some Commands:
action=clear --> Clearing the Consolewindow
action=sit --> Your Character will Sit / Stand
action=strup --> Using one Statpoint for STR
Clientless Silkroad 10/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hi all,
I've already downloaded Clientless SRO from a link which appaers on this site. I scanned it with two online virusscan sites and got unpromising results. Both scanners found some dodgy things, if I remember correctly SR33 Clientless was clean (but cannot be used now). Does a clean clientless exist? If yes, please post the link here.
Virustotal
Virustotal. MD5: ea383a4637b5a393368753b6c7114782 Win32:Agent-ABJL Win32:Agent-ABJL Virus.Win32.Agent.ABJL
Jotti
>>>Help me with clientless silkroad please<<< 08/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies w w w.g a m e r s p l a n e t.n e t /forums/silkroad-online-hacks-bots-downloads/25535 0-clientless-silkroad.html
or here
http://www.silkroadmax.com/clientless-silkroad-t7 200.0.html
(remove spaces in the link and copy/paste in browser)
Clientless Silkroad 06/08/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 87 Replies Removed!
if you can make tool, dont ask
why u cant create stall
why cant teleport other map.
so if you know, make new one yourself!
i dont like comments!