Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get the bot to work with 1.33 patch

Discussion on Get the bot to work with 1.33 patch within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First of all. Download the new SRO_Client.exe and replace it with ur current one.

Then download the bot.. and Violla! It works

Bot Download:
Old 04/02/2006, 12:55   #2

maybe link 2 download the bot?
Old 04/02/2006, 12:58   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Gogel@Apr 2 2006, 12:55
maybe link 2 download the bot?
Just watch sticky.. but hold on. i fix it
Old 04/02/2006, 18:08   #4

File: SRO_Client.exe
MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)
MD5 e5d91522269f1cedfda8e5cd543aa1a9
Packers detected:
PE_PATCH
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
Old 04/02/2006, 19:03   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by LightFighter@Apr 2 2006, 18:08
File: SRO_Client.exe
MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)
MD5 e5d91522269f1cedfda8e5cd543aa1a9
Packers detected:
PE_PATCH
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
The file is located at the Bot's Main page.. so its not infected
Old 04/02/2006, 19:20   #6

... and it doesnt work. ****
actually it works, but since a cupple of days the bot isnt able to use any skills, it doenst even notice them, WHATS wrong? i logged in with other char and it showed me some skills, but with my char it DOESNT!!! ARRGGGHHH
the bot 1,6 works, the 1,7 works, i've installed both new, ive installed the hole game new, nearly everything but ir doenst show me my skills to select, NEVER!!!

perhaps someone who has a clou could give me a response...
verdammte scheiße nochmal des kotzt mich so an...

ach ja und ich such nen 3er bmw Bj 90-92, falls wer einen verkauft kenn er mir ja mal schreiben...
Old 04/02/2006, 21:26   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Seismik@Apr 2 2006, 19:20
... and it doesnt work. ****
actually it works, but since a cupple of days the bot isnt able to use any skills, it doenst even notice them, WHATS wrong? i logged in with other char and it showed me some skills, but with my char it DOESNT!!! ARRGGGHHH
the bot 1,6 works, the 1,7 works, i've installed both new, ive installed the hole game new, nearly everything but ir doenst show me my skills to select, NEVER!!!

perhaps someone who has a clou could give me a response...
verdammte scheiße nochmal des kotzt mich so an...

ach ja und ich such nen 3er bmw Bj 90-92, falls wer einen verkauft kenn er mir ja mal schreiben...
seismik if u have monkey activate then yes.. ure skills won't show up.. so inorder for this to work unsummon ure monkey incase u have 1 and deposit it in ure storage. hope this helps u out
Old 12/08/2007, 18:21   #8

duh,

i cant download it from that link T_T