Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Online 2

Discussion on Silkroad Online 2 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Silkroad Online 2

Yes, you guys heard right. Its current version is outdated and, it's crazy that it forces players to spend money at every opportunity and that we can't even enter the game without doing this. It is understandable that they push players to spend money at certain points, but making it mandatory in every field now makes it inextricable. Maybe some things can be fixed with major updates to the game, but it would be more accurate in every sense to spend the effort and cost for a new game. People say that this game is outdated and will not regain its former interest no matter what is done, but as we can see from Lost Ark, a well-designed MMO that does not force players to spend money is still very interesting. I think Silkroad still has potential in this sense and will find a place for itself in the MMO world with the right moves.

What do you guys think?
Old 04/30/2022, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 2
Silkroad Online 2 was already a concept AND an active project around 9-10 years ago. As expected, it failed and was shut down.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2022, 17:32   #3

I dont think that something will change about their pay2win policy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2022, 00:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Silkroad Online 2 was already a concept AND an active project around 9-10 years ago. As expected, it failed and was shut down.
Yea, I've seen some stuffs about it. I also know no one gives a **** about this game, all I desperately want is to see smth new that we come together and fight for the meaningless glory on the server. Idk this might be too much to ask to those greedy developers.

#MakeTheSilkroadGreatAgain
Old 05/09/2022, 22:05   #5

#MakeTheSilkroadGreatAgain yes I think have a way ,
actually i always wanted to make islamic race in the first place, i succeeded a bit in my first try but, not in the quality i want, i'm thinking of doing it again but i don't have enough time for that yet, maybe i need to recreate it in a new game engine Hypershade#8554
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/10/2022, 17:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dArt View Post
#MakeTheSilkroadGreatAgain yes I think have a way , actually i always wanted to make islamic race in the first place, i succeeded a bit in my first try but, not in the quality i want, i'm thinking of doing it again but i don't have enough time for that yet, maybe i need to recreate it in a new game engine Hypershade#8554
Interesting
Can you keep us updated about any development news?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2022, 23:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dArt View Post
#MakeTheSilkroadGreatAgain yes I think have a way , actually i always wanted to make islamic race in the first place, i succeeded a bit in my first try but, not in the quality i want, i'm thinking of doing it again but i don't have enough time for that yet, maybe i need to recreate it in a new game engine Hypershade#8554
This is really well done mate. Is this the only one you have done so far or you have something else?
Old 05/11/2022, 00:03   #8

elite*gold: 32
already outdated
Old 05/13/2022, 21:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltz_ View Post
This is really well done mate. Is this the only one you have done so far or you have something else?
of course i have but i don't have enough time to study and i need the help of a good programmer like them @ @ @ Silkroad and private servers are always the same, now we need an innovation, these people can start,Unfortunately, since I know basic software, I can't progress because I don't have the source code, but these people I influence can do whatever they want, they have the best software knowledge in the silkroad field and are helpful people.
Thanks
3 Users