Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding the release of CSROR[iccgame file] files

Discussion on Regarding the release of CSROR[iccgame file] files within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Regarding the release of CSROR[iccgame file] files

For private servers, only MeGaMaX has the most advanced ISROR server file. Everyone is envious that MeGaMaX has the latest files and MeGaMaX is the best developer

If CSROR [iccgame file] is released, how many private servers will be used?

Please don't ask me how I got these files, I won't tell you.

I just want to know how many people will use it if I publish these files

This is the screenshot of [New Guild System]
Old 09/20/2021, 08:33   #2

There's literally no point making a thread asking this sort of ****, just release or dont. such a waste of time
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/20/2021, 09:33   #3

CSRO-R files are indeed very attractive and SRO private servers community in very wide but you'll never expect how this economy work so just release it then sooner or later I believe you won't regret it but honestly I don't expect this to happen immediately
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2021, 11:40   #4

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,752
I'll post a quote I made in a different thread on another topic:

I myself have no interest in running a SRO server using regular files, but when it comes to dev stuff, if it's going to be a public release and the server/client files are working and not edited, than more modern versions are always enjoyable to mess with.

I say not edited, but I just mean only documented minimal edits of db info to replace passwords/personal info with dummy values, but not fully cleaned since often times people delete the wrong stuff due to not understanding how the data is used. "Cleaned" VSRO databases hide a few issues with the files that are apparent with the original release, but the original release would not be allowed to be posted as-is anymore due to sensitive information being included.

I'd not expect anything to come from CSRO-R anymore than I would with VSRO personally, but options are always nice, and people having the opportunity to run with different things is always good, although it remains to be seen if people actually want to play that version of SRO (if you care about people playing on pservers and not just hobbyist devs).
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/21/2021, 11:24   #5

the most important point is that it must have 3 jobs
Old 09/21/2021, 12:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaidu0ngpr0 View Post
the most important point is that it must have 3 jobs
No, it has 2 jobs
Megamax's server is edited since he has the source code
Old 09/21/2021, 16:36   #7

better play normlal SRO
Old 09/22/2021, 16:41   #8

You'll find here players from both sides but I wonder how many server creator will reply?

EDIT added note
I said you may not find servers based on these files instantly since, assuming you released it, all available tools for these files are basic pk2 editors but no bots nor proxies
if files are stable enough, just like what @ said, I bet you won't regret what will happen but you just need time
Old 09/26/2021, 08:02   #9

I wish if you can explain your current situation .. will you release it? and how long should we wait? .. the earlier the release is, the earlier we'll find testers and other tools and as I said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0425 View Post
I bet you won't regret what will happen but you just need time
Old 09/28/2021, 13:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0425 View Post
I wish if you can explain your current situation .. will you release it? and how long should we wait? .. the earlier the release is, the earlier we'll find testers and other tools and as I said
He ill not share anything w/o encryption/fcuked up files
So come to the reality cuz it will not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2021, 15:25   #11

elite*gold: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq909047432 View Post
For private servers, only MeGaMaX has the most advanced ISROR server file. Everyone is envious that MeGaMaX has the latest files and MeGaMaX is the best developer

If CSROR [iccgame file] is released, how many private servers will be used?

Please don't ask me how I got these files, I won't tell you.

I just want to know how many people will use it if I publish these files

This is the screenshot of [New Guild System]
pff someone who has acclaimed the best files cannot be claimed to be the "best developer" he's more like a trash who has gotten his hands on the right thing and showing off - there is no benefit to the community from people like him at all as the only thing he has the files for is the money.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/02/2021, 14:16   #12

elite*gold: 6
If those are iccgame file then show us the stall with silk and gold price. Untill then this is just a pure bullshit like all your threads out there. I give you 1$ for those files if you want money for them.
Old 10/10/2021, 12:43   #13

elite*gold: 133
This thread is click-bait.
Old 10/10/2021, 22:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakanikaru View Post
This thread is click-bait.
Normally, I would say the same unless I see his insane amount of HP/MP and Skill Points
Still, It will be far better if he shared the files instantly without asking such a question as you can't really predict how things will go
Old 11/30/2021, 01:29   #15

@ I believe you know that negative people are all around and they may not even be server makers but we need a clear answer
Will you release them or not? It has been 2 monthes already and if not then just request close rather than keeping useless watches increase