Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bringing some Silkroad builds back to life!

Discussion on Bringing some Silkroad builds back to life! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Bringing some Silkroad builds back to life!

Hi everyone,
I hope you are safe and having fun gaming!

With all the nostalgia we experienced during the COVID-19 outbreak, I guess most of us thought about going back to Silkroad!
If you are thinking of that still but not so sure what you can build or play, then you should check the articles I have made especially to help fellow Silkroad lovers come back again! Or maybe help some beginners start playing the game!

I only created those articles for fun and to support others! I made a lot of effort into this and I hope you guys enjoy it and tell me what you think about it!

Here are the links:

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

I have had a lot of fun in Silkroad and I hope I can help you have the same fun!

Thanks and keep playing!
Old 12/08/2021, 22:18   #2

Bro your China build not up to date. You can't anymore use 80 fire 80 ice haha.
You have to choice between 2 of 3
If you skill ice u skill automaticly fire and light. If you skill force then u can't skill anymore fire or ice or light.
Old 12/09/2021, 21:21   #3

Hi!

I wish every Chinese would have the Recovery tree open by default.
Nowadays you cannot choose Force/Recovery/Weapon mastery together.

Anyway, iSRO is just a shell of its former self now. You'll only find Spear Nukers, Wizards and Warrior/Rogues, nothing else.
I'd suggest you to keep away from iSRO. You'll spend hours to log in just to find the maps full of bots and lots of disconnect.

(I removed the shared cooldown between spells and also the bard can dance on its own WITHOUT the -25% magical damage setback).

I wish Joymax would have given the Bard and the Cleric more solo ability.

Old 12/11/2021, 04:47   #4

hey,
different people, different opinions
I'm telling you my opinion: some builds are designed for PVE , mostly INT builds , some builds are designed for PVP / melee builds , mostly STR base builds and some of them just for support, such as cleric build , bard build, because silkroad its also based on PTPVP, PTPVE...
Moreover, european race was definitely designed for team play. This usually happens when strange ideas comes into your mind and you want to implement them, but ignoring the current state, ******* up the entire system and you cannot revert it ..
Obviously can be improved, but for the majority would look hilarious...