Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant revive growth pet

Discussion on Cant revive growth pet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant revive growth pet

hey guys i recently started to play in the global server after years on the privet ones and i bought growth pet with silk i didnt noticed and it died and now i cant revive it with token grass of life do i need the regular one or something else?

when i try using it it says "the item cannot be used on wrong object"

plz help !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HTML] BoI Pet Growth Chart
10/28/2020 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Out of boredom, I just created this Pet Growth Calculator with Full Chart of all possible growth values. It's purely written in a single HTML page (no flash/no server-side scripting) so you need a decent browser for this to run. Currently tested with Internet Explorer 9 / Firefox 8 / Chrome but it should work with lower versions (I doubt it would work with lower versions of IE; I'm too lazy to test all versions). You need to be online for this to work since I'm hotlinking jQuery/jQuery UI...
Move Revive/Revive Here button in interface
09/06/2019 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Hello all. I'm trying to find a way to move the Revive Here Button from interface to a spot that I can send left click (with Auto Hotkey) without moving the char, if I send the left click to the location where the button comes up when killed, the character keep walking and get off the respawn https://i.imgur.com/Z0HPfw2.png Something like move the button from the 1 position (Usual spot) to 2 position, that way I can spamm clicks on the coordinates of the button without moving
Can the Revive/Revive Here Buttons be moved to the function keys?
04/09/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
what it says ^ is it possible to store them in the F1, F2, f3 buttons? Thanks in advance guys.
105+ bzrk 70$ (3.3k+ growth dex pet)
05/13/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
POSEIDON Selling a 105+ Berzerker Full 100 set Very good gear for someone who barely buys zen 3.3k+ growth dex pet (worth 40$ alone) I added up everything's cost and it is over 150m (150$) but I am selling it very cheap 70$ via Paypal!
Revive/Revive Here
04/04/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Problem solved.