Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Online on the blockchain!

Discussion on Silkroad Online on the blockchain! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/17/2021, 19:11   #16

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeetie View Post
"Intel or Nvidia can literally dictate how much you're making". Thats totally wrong sir. GPU and CPU cards get patched. You get 2~5$/day for mining with a decent gpu which is EASY AF. However PoW era is falling, here comes PoS (Proof of stake era).Millions of dollars to be made! Internet coins are not useless. Real money is useless (PAPER MONEY / PRINTED - they print now as they printed in 3 world wars, think about it). You will be forced to these "internet coins" soon even if you like it or not. Decentralized world take control of everything . I don't wanna teach you how economy works just find yourself. I can suggest you a nice youtube series. "Hidden secrets of money - Mike Maloney" Enjoy!

Btw, "quantum" computers cant do shit. They already tried hehe. Read the news!

Bitcoin has all the properties of "STORE OF VALUE". From scarcity to volatility. Blockchain is revolutionating the technology around you. Once you blink, you missed it. Thats how we're runing in 2021.

As its so simple. Dig in, get rich or just ignore it and work like a slave all your life for someone else. We need people like you xD... if not who would work for us :/

As I see most of you have no clue about how it works. Indeed you need to be a little nerdy atm to understand and see the bigger picture but as things are going so far, nerdy nerds are making such apps more user-friendly so every little dumb will understand it in final. Requires some IQ
All that crap and not a single sentence about what internet coin "miners" create. Because fact is, it creates nothing, globally wastes more and more energy.

All crypto get their worth from their parity against dollar. You're dependant on that "printed" money. That's why you're looking at the parity every single hour like a rabid dog. How much DOLLAR is my coin worth cuz you know by itself your coin is worthless. What's it worth is the dollar that you can get for it. Pretty much the only buyers of those coins are other coin miners, in the hopes that it goes high. Just like stocks.

Decentralized is not a good thing lol, people in large groups act like retards. They need leaders. That's why you got jeff bezos and amazon.

"Dig in and get rich" Let alone the fact that this is a blatant lie since people can't even cover their electricity bill and computer part costs in the first 2 years, the whole humanity should just join and "get rich", sitting at their home mining shitcoins. Then we can use that to buy actual products from aliens lol

Crypto is a cancer of humanity, fanatically followed by this new generation of useless people who want something for nothing, without any real work or effort. And your shitcoins are going to be worthless the moment actual producers in the market decide to fight this cancer. There'd be so much inflation in crypto prices, it would be exponential, since miners/holders of that crap don't contribute to anything in society but just run computers.

Quantum computers can't do shit? Lol you HOPE they can't do shit. Proof of concept is there. Save this comment and read again in 10-15 years.
Old 04/18/2021, 21:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
As its so simple. Dig in, get rich or just ignore it and work like a slave all your life for someone else. We need people like you xD... if not who would work for us :/

As I see most of you have no clue about how it works. Indeed you need to be a little nerdy atm to understand and see the bigger picture but as things are going so far, nerdy nerds are making such apps more user-friendly so every little dumb will understand it in final. Requires some IQ
I'm sorry, but I have to stop you there. "Mining" these days requires more luck than IQ, that's why some nerdy/dirty people with no moral creates zombie miners into apps or anywhere possible, and luck is about that; more chances to win increases with more attempts.

A good amount of hardware has been created just for mining, which in resume (to make things clear here and not talking like I know too much) is about try to find a number quicker than others for a pretty simple algorithm (SHA256). This needs to be fast, too fast. If someone else find this number before you, you will lose automatically, and you'll lose the time spent here because you won't get any profit for trying.
Old 04/18/2021, 23:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
I'm sorry, but I have to stop you there. "Mining" these days requires more luck than IQ, that's why some nerdy/dirty people with no moral creates zombie miners into apps or anywhere possible, and luck is about that; more chances to win increases with more attempts.

A good amount of hardware has been created just for mining, which in resume (to make things clear here and not talking like I know too much) is about try to find a number quicker than others for a pretty simple algorithm (SHA256). This needs to be fast, too fast. If someone else find this number before you, you will lose automatically, and you'll lose the time spent here because you won't get any profit for trying.
If someone solves the math problem faster than you in the blockchain, your sistem only verifies it and get a smaller share. Yes this is indeed luck but miners age kinda falling. Staking is worth more than mining for few cents . Related these people who inject miners on apps thats up to them and such issue occurs on Android. IOS has a better policy and security. I love Apple!

However fellas. Crypto is not only about mining. Mining is almost over and all the Bitcoins are close to their cap limit (21 milions). For example per 24h we don't even trade more than 1m bitcoins. And that makes the price. When you'll see 10m bitcoins in circulation then price per coin will be x10 times actual price. Simple math.

Crypto is still too advanced and yet hard to understand but thats what cryptodevs are doing, right? Making apps as friendly as possible so audience don't need many researches to actually invest if they really want to.

P.S : Today was a bloody day in the market, a good opportunity to buy. Hope some of you took advantage!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttomanForce View Post
All that crap and not a single sentence about what internet coin "miners" create. Because fact is, it creates nothing, globally wastes more and more energy.

All crypto get their worth from their parity against dollar. You're dependant on that "printed" money. That's why you're looking at the parity every single hour like a rabid dog. How much DOLLAR is my coin worth cuz you know by itself your coin is worthless. What's it worth is the dollar that you can get for it. Pretty much the only buyers of those coins are other coin miners, in the hopes that it goes high. Just like stocks.

Decentralized is not a good thing lol, people in large groups act like retards. They need leaders. That's why you got jeff bezos and amazon.

"Dig in and get rich" Let alone the fact that this is a blatant lie since people can't even cover their electricity bill and computer part costs in the first 2 years, the whole humanity should just join and "get rich", sitting at their home mining shitcoins. Then we can use that to buy actual products from aliens lol

Crypto is a cancer of humanity, fanatically followed by this new generation of useless people who want something for nothing, without any real work or effort. And your shitcoins are going to be worthless the moment actual producers in the market decide to fight this cancer. There'd be so much inflation in crypto prices, it would be exponential, since miners/holders of that crap don't contribute to anything in society but just run computers.

Quantum computers can't do shit? Lol you HOPE they can't do shit. Proof of concept is there. Save this comment and read again in 10-15 years.
Decentralized is not a good thing? dayum so you like being controled and brainwashed working for someone else instead of evolving and prospering on your own, CUS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH HUMAN BRAIN IS CAPPABLE OF. Stop counting on someone else and do things yourself. NOBODY will spoonfed you, NEITHER DO GOVERNMENTS. And I disagree with everything you said! Crypto is a blessing. Bitcoin is hope!

"Miners/hodlers of that crap don't cotribute to anything in society". What if i tell you they are that one 1% that control the world. You're too blind to see the reality. This happens when you trust to much in your governments and they did their job so well brainwashing most of you. Everyone who's in crypto got sick of this bullshit and they realised whats worth more.

I realise you dont know how economy works and yet you're just talking crap here so just forget it, get back to your paycheck.

Its so fucking funny when you understand how human emotions work and how their brain work when they don't believe in something... and to see that you're out of this world with whats happening outside and you're not against being controled by some faggots its shocking, but thats how OTTOMANS are right? )). Now i understand why ur country is that stupid that they have to ban bitcoin xD. P.S : America tried to ban it aswell and they ended up only fighting between each other. You can't do shit against Bitcoin and you can use it whenever you balls want. All this "ban bitcoin masquarade" is made to help them do more money-laundry. Ah btw, in my country I can pay in shops with my VISA card that has BTC/ETH on it. Very useful and less taxes!

I'd love to teach you more about how this world runs and even global economy and religions and all these bullshits, but i don't want to nail all your hopes and dreams of what this world is and that everything you were taught in school is wrong and so on. Waste of time explaining, time means money. (Buy my monthly course and you'll be teached).

Each citizen has now a choice. You can stay on FIAT standard in which some people get to produce unlimited units of money for free .. just not you. Or get up to Bitcoin standard in which no one gets to do that, including you.

Ross Stevens

P.S : Society is a bigger bubble than Bitcoin, i promise! And FIAT currency is dying within 4 years, mark my words
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2021, 20:16   #19

Quote:
Decentralization is not a good thing. Read it again. People en masse are a fail organism. They always need leaders and it works better when those are good leaders.

I run my own business, I know how economy works & I don't work for anyone else, you can't "teach" me anything, lil buddy. You're just another boy who wants to ride this crypto wave. Hoping your "Silkroad coin" makes you billionarie lol. Not sorry for shattering your dreams, but I have to. Crypto is a meaningless cancer which gives back nothing. If you dont give anything back, your value is 0. ZERO. NULL. Do you realize people traded before invention of money, one gave rice, other gave eggs. And that's how the money was created in the first place? You GIVE something to GET something. Simple as that. And Even though the real money is printed, market always regulates itself with prices. That's why $1 is worth nowhere near the same it used to 100 years ago. And parity regulates itself as well. That's why a country can't come up and print loads of their own money and become filthy rich.

1% controlling the world is a problem, yet nothing is stopping anyone from getting into that 1%. Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk started pretty much from scratch. A little ps for you: They didn't farm bitcoins in their basement. They did ACTUAL, REAL work.

You like creating a strawman and attacking it, don't you? Understanding the fact that crypto is a cancer doesn't mean being OK with current state of how some of the things go in the world. Though clearly, crypto will NOT make the world a better place.

Yeah, pay for your course because everything you have learned is out there on the internet, available for everyone for free. Why are you even trying to sell courses if crypto makes you so rich without any work, boy?

My country did a very good thing. A G20 country BANS crypto, EXACTLY what I was talking about few days earlier here. You won't be allowed to buy real goods with the shitcoin you mined on your computer in your basement without providing anything meaningful to the society.

Other countries will follow this example one by one. Noone will be able to pay for real goods with fake money. Whichever country that doesn't do this, will just have their population become more and more useless, all their young people will be doing nothing but hoping for a purposeless "rich" life with crypto farming money, which they will lose time and money trying to get, and eventually get out of it.

Religions are made up? No shit genius. lol. Totally irrelevant again. And again a strawman argument.

It only takes FED to release a single somewhat negative statement about crypto for it to crash like the meaningless shit it is. Now I am not saying FED is all angels, since you seem to be happy with your strawman arguments, yet realize who has the control, lol.

In 4 years all you're gonna get is pump and dump after the other, crash after crash, and crypto market being flooded with retarded coins like your "Silkroad coin", another type of stocks, which in fact it already is.

I dont need your "good" wishes either lol, I am well off. Problem is the reason for your fake "good" wishes is so that people jump in the bandwagon maybe you get to have a bit of money or something. Lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2021, 02:05   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttomanForce View Post
Decentralization is not a good thing. Read it again. People en masse are a fail organism. They always need leaders and it works better when those are good leaders.

I run my own business, I know how economy works & I don't work for anyone else, you can't "teach" me anything, lil buddy. You're just another boy who wants to ride this crypto wave. Hoping your "Silkroad coin" makes you billionarie lol. Not sorry for shattering your dreams, but I have to. Crypto is a meaningless cancer which gives back nothing. If you dont give anything back, your value is 0. ZERO. NULL. Do you realize people traded before invention of money, one gave rice, other gave eggs. And that's how the money was created in the first place? You GIVE something to GET something. Simple as that. And Even though the real money is printed, market always regulates itself with prices. That's why $1 is worth nowhere near the same it used to 100 years ago. And parity regulates itself as well. That's why a country can't come up and print loads of their own money and become filthy rich.

1% controlling the world is a problem, yet nothing is stopping anyone from getting into that 1%. Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk started pretty much from scratch. A little ps for you: They didn't farm bitcoins in their basement. They did ACTUAL, REAL work.

You like creating a strawman and attacking it, don't you? Understanding the fact that crypto is a cancer doesn't mean being OK with current state of how some of the things go in the world. Though clearly, crypto will NOT make the world a better place.

Yeah, pay for your course because everything you have learned is out there on the internet, available for everyone for free. Why are you even trying to sell courses if crypto makes you so rich without any work, boy?

My country did a very good thing. A G20 country BANS crypto, EXACTLY what I was talking about few days earlier here. You won't be allowed to buy real goods with the shitcoin you mined on your computer in your basement without providing anything meaningful to the society.

Other countries will follow this example one by one. Noone will be able to pay for real goods with fake money. Whichever country that doesn't do this, will just have their population become more and more useless, all their young people will be doing nothing but hoping for a purposeless "rich" life with crypto farming money, which they will lose time and money trying to get, and eventually get out of it.

Religions are made up? No shit genius. lol. Totally irrelevant again. And again a strawman argument.

It only takes FED to release a single somewhat negative statement about crypto for it to crash like the meaningless shit it is. Now I am not saying FED is all angels, since you seem to be happy with your strawman arguments, yet realize who has the control, lol.

In 4 years all you're gonna get is pump and dump after the other, crash after crash, and crypto market being flooded with retarded coins like your "Silkroad coin", another type of stocks, which in fact it already is.

I dont need your "good" wishes either lol, I am well off. Problem is the reason for your fake "good" wishes is so that people jump in the bandwagon maybe you get to have a bit of money or something. Lol
Everything I've learned I've learned experiencing it myself, losing and wasting 24/7 split-testing untill i've achieved what I wanted. But it is possible and way more effective than working 50 years as a slave like 99% of "society". Theres a huge difference between us. I'm working 20 years of my life(probably less LOL) to achieve millions meanwhile you work 50 years of ur life for someone else and achieve what? A house? A car? Thats what makes you happy or thats how you have to live because of some dumb standards built by dumb people who control the majority of population? Thats fucking stupid. You have no idea how many things humans are cappable of. Spiritualism is a thing. Once you know how much you're worth you'll never get back to society enslavement just to live on someones else standard. I'm dealing with skeptical people like you daily and for real it shocks me the way governments brainwashed most of you. Can't wait to see ya falling down because you're counting on them. One day you'll wake up and every papermoney you got in your wallet or bank will be equal with zero. Your country will end up unbanning it and they'll probably build their own digital coin like everybody else and link themselves to BTC. Thats it. You gotta read alot to get here (small economy hint - Richard Nixon, 1971).

"You can't teach me anything" - Once you stop learning, you die.

When you dont have this paycheck, you get hungrier, you become smarter, and its a test of your character. Will you become a crook? Will you become dishonest? Will you cheat and steal? Or you will become a better human?

Whatsoever, you talk completely irrelevant, not me XD. Not even talking about "Silkroad coin" in thread. Its all related to NFT and building probably a completely new game out of this system. You're a silly boy and if you do run a business hope it works well cus from what you speak... you're completely lost, mr economist. And its called entrepreneurship, something next level for your country I believe. Not gonna bother replying anymore.

P.S : My "lambo" is already in front of my house. Yours? =). If you need websites that allow you to purchase things via BTC let me know! I have shitloads. From expensive cars to houses and whatever your balls want. LUL (BTW, Some universities from my country already accept crypto as payment for studies). =)

Cheers n happy earnings people!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2021, 18:21   #21

Quote:

When you dont have this paycheck, you get hungrier, you become smarter, and its a test of your character. Will you become a crook? Will you become dishonest? Will you cheat and steal? Or you will become a better human?

Whatsoever, you talk completely irrelevant, not me XD. Not even talking about "Silkroad coin" in thread. Its all related to NFT and building probably a completely new game out of this system. You're a silly boy and if you do run a business hope it works well cus from what you speak... you're completely lost, mr economist. And its called entrepreneurship, something next level for your country I believe. Not gonna bother replying anymore.

P.S : My "lambo" is already in front of my house. Yours? =). If you need websites that allow you to purchase things via BTC let me know! I have shitloads. From expensive cars to houses and whatever your balls want. LUL (BTW, Some universities from my country already accept crypto as payment for studies). =)

Cheers n happy earnings people!
Boy, you didn't even know that countries can't just start printing unlimited amount of money. You dont even know how monetary system works lmao. Just repeating whatever you heard on youtube.

Boy, world is bigger than your youtube heroes. If you don't produce real stuff, you're worthless. Your shitcoins are meaningless if there are no real products on the market. And your electronic shitcoins are again meaningless the moment any official body makes a remark, let alone taking any official step. read this boy: your whole crypto wave isn't going past stocks BS.

Still not a single sentence about what crypto mining is creating. Spiritualism? lmao. Spiritualism will give you your fake lambo that you have in your dreams right? Just think of it and it'll be there. Lol

This boy about to quote half of his youtube get rich quick heroes here in a second. you don't have a lambo, if you had you'd already have posted the picture. What are you going to do now? Search for a random lambo image on google and put it on here?

Looks like your youtube get rich quick without effort heroes didn't tell you much but I'll tell you why I will never have a lambo. This is going to be an example from real life for you my boy. I'd rather put several hundred thousand dollars back into my business and get a return rather than buying a lambo which I'd barely use 2 hours a week. Like, you're not even aware of the most simple principle in business, my dreamy crytoboy

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2021, 19:51   #22

elite*gold: 8
One word: Delusional
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 02:17   #23
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
[...]

Back to our subject:

Hello SRO NFT fans! I suffered an operation and for the next two weeks I will be in recovery.
If Joymax doesnt reply in the next two weeks I’m gonna rethink the whole thing and make it legit (without copyright issues).

See you soon!
3/4 were not appropriate and was an indirect attack on someone in another country.
Old 05/01/2021, 23:00   #24

Can a mod close this already?

This topic is about someone trying to earn a quick buck for almost no effort, and everybody who doesn't help him to get rich has/is:
- Low IQ;
- Missed the new hot ****;
- Too regular and not wanting to get rich;
- Doesn't understand technology;
- Doesn't understand "art";
- Doesn't understand blockchain;
- *insert more stuff here*

No, most people won't get on your crooked pyramid scheme! No, most people here won't help you getting rich. It's probably the common sense of people here rather than having one or more of the above mentioned points.

This isn't really SRO related either. You're just blabbering about Blockchain, NFT and Art. So put this in a forum/subforum which might be more suitable for your monetary needs.

Make sure you clean your mess (including discord link) when leaving.
kthxbai
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2021, 17:48   #25
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Can a mod close this already?

This topic is about someone trying to earn a quick buck for almost no effort, and everybody who doesn't help him to get rich has/is:
- Low IQ;
- Missed the new hot ****;
- Too regular and not wanting to get rich;
- Doesn't understand technology;
- Doesn't understand "art";
- Doesn't understand blockchain;
- *insert more stuff here*

No, most people won't get on your crooked pyramid scheme! No, most people here won't help you getting rich. It's probably the common sense of people here rather than having one or more of the above mentioned points.

This isn't really SRO related either. You're just blabbering about Blockchain, NFT and Art. So put this in a forum/subforum which might be more suitable for your monetary needs.

Make sure you clean your mess (including discord link) when leaving.
kthxbai
I'll have to agree with you. This post is literally "here is a blockchain with SRO artwork on it"

Not really worth having opened

#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread