Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Online on the blockchain!

Discussion on Silkroad Online on the blockchain! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Online on the blockchain!

?
Old 04/11/2021, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 83
?
Old 04/11/2021, 21:11   #3
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,385
@ isn't it more into Cryptocurrencies? ()
Old 04/12/2021, 13:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
@ isn't it more into Cryptocurrencies? ()
No it is not a currency. Its a NFT ( NON FUNGIBLE TOKEN ) - AN ITEM thats worth collecting and that preserves its value in time based on rarity( by the amount of items released in blockchain system)
Old 04/13/2021, 17:49   #5

If you want to make some money, reopen JSRO
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2021, 13:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpya19 View Post
If you want to make some money, reopen JSRO
I am not gettin back to sro. SRO Players IQ really ****** up my brain. Waste of time.

Art is the key. If there is a way you can revive SRO into better is introducing it to the blockchain so these kids like the boy above who just laugh and dont understand anything will get out of sro scene hopefully cus will be too complicated as on Web 3.0. A message to Joymax has been sent. I'll hook you up with answers as soon as they reply! Right now all we have to do is dealing with their copyright agreements as thats why I've sent them an email

Big things are coming! Stay tuned!
Old 04/14/2021, 15:13   #7

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeetie View Post
Art is the key. If there is a way you can revive SRO into better is introducing it to the blockchain so these kids like the boy above who just laugh and dont understand anything will get out of sro scene hopefully cus will be too complicated as on Web 3.0. A message to Joymax has been sent. I'll hook you up with answers as soon as they reply! Right now all we have to do is dealing with their copyright agreements as thats why I've sent them an email

Big things are coming! Stay tuned!
Art is irrelevant to Silkroad and NFTs are not about art. NFTs are just another lousy attempt to make something actually useful out of the yet completely useless blockchain technology. NTFs are all about money. All NTFs do is milk money from an overhypeed totally nonsense "technology", currently (and for a long time in the future) based on wasting and enormous amount of energy. It will make no difference to silkroad whatsoever.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 04/14/2021, 15:16   #8

elite*gold: 43
currently how NFTs are used is absolute bullshit and useless. no clue why this stuff is even getting hyped.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2021, 20:30   #9

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Hello child, what is so funny how can we help you? You got lost babygirl?
I'm not lost, but the funny thing is: I'm wondering why such an irrelevant topic was created for such a thing. You as a service provider should know better than anyone that art outside of pk2 and designs for server logos & videos are absolutely useless and ignored by the community. It simply will not amount to anything.

No hate tho, good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2021, 21:24   #10

Beside what has already been written here, I'm absolutely sure that Joymax is absolutely fine for you taking their artwork, design, names, trademarks, logos etc to make some money of overhyped NFT ****.
Latest if these "cards" which isn't really anything useful or cool like the real good smelling Pokémon cards, Joymax will throw the ultimate copyright infringement lawsuit at you.

Think of something more original to take people's money outta their pockets!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2021, 14:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post
Art is irrelevant to Silkroad and NFTs are not about art. NFTs are just another lousy attempt to make something actually useful out of the yet completely useless blockchain technology. NTFs are all about money. All NTFs do is milk money from an overhypeed totally nonsense "technology", currently (and for a long time in the future) based on wasting and enormous amount of energy. It will make no difference to silkroad whatsoever.
Blockchain technology is useless? It evolves under your nose without you realizing it. You've no idea how far we've come in 12 years! Yes. 12 years. Blockchain is the ultimate store of human energy. Political/economical/bla bla. I'd suggest you to read more before leaving some stupid conclusions. You're literally talking nonsense. Quick hint: learn about decentralized apps. Thats how future is looking mate! (Check DAPPRadar).
And yet if art is irrelevant. Even you are doing art with your "coding skills". Coding and development is called art. Without art we couldn't be able to discover technology and without technology we're not able to discover art. I don't know from which world you come but wake up sir )). This world means more than what you see with your eyes.

By a matter of fact, there might be a potential collaboration with Joymax onto publishing a card game where these SRO Card NFT's will be buyable/sellable onto blockchain and then in fiat money.

Read more sir, you're far from knowing whats going on with the whole economy and all industries n niches around the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
I'm not lost, but the funny thing is: I'm wondering why such an irrelevant topic was created for such a thing. You as a service provider should know better than anyone that art outside of pk2 and designs for server logos & videos are absolutely useless and ignored by the community. It simply will not amount to anything.

No hate tho, good luck
I am not counting on sro audience first of all. I've already had alot of conversations with people that are interested in buying such assets DESPITE the fact they're not even playing or never played the game. And you'd be surprised about how many people are willing to get involved.

I'm sure you'll all understand soon what I've been tryin to explain here, despite the fact my words are not that clear for you, neither your experience with blockchain... its irrelevant to leave a comment if you got no clue whats going on. I've been saying it.

And obvious the copyright infrightment has been our focus. Thats why the main objective is Joymax's agreement and permission. AND MAYBE COLLABORATION. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
currently how NFTs are used is absolute bullshit and useless. no clue why this stuff is even getting hyped.
I completely agree with you! But I have to remind you this is just the beginning of NFT world. They literally exploded in 2020. And future is looking sexy af! I've been diggin hard and made couple of thousands just playing around. It has a huge potential, sadly people judge or laugh without knowing the actual state and how fast it evolves. Whatsoever they'll realise the potential too late and thats it

Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2021, 15:02   #12

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Blockchain technology is useless? It evolves under your nose without you realizing it. You've no idea how far we've come in 12 years! Yes. 12 years. Blockchain is the ultimate store of human energy. Political/economical/bla bla. I'd suggest you to read more before leaving some stupid conclusions. You're literally talking nonsense. Quick hint: learn about decentralized apps. Thats how future is looking mate! (Check DAPPRadar)

By a matter of fact, there might be a potential collaboration with Joymax onto publishing a card game where these SRO Card NFT's will be buyable/sellable onto blockchain and then in fiat money.

Read more sir, you're far from knowing whats going on with the whole economy and all industries n niches around the world.

I am not counting on sro audience first of all. I've already had alot of conversations with people that are interested in buying such assets DESPITE the fact they're not even playing or never played the game. And you'd be surprised about how many people are willing to get involved.

I'm sure you'll all understand soon what I've been tryin to explain here, despite the fact my words are not that clear for you, neither your experience with blockchain... its irrelevant to leave a comment if you got no clue whats going on. I've been saying it.

And obvious the copyright infrightment has been our focus. Thats why the main objective is Joymax's agreement and permission. AND MAYBE COLLABORATION. We'll see.

I completely agree with you! But I have to remind you this is just the beginning of NFT world. They literally exploded in 2020. And future is looking sexy af! I've been diggin hard and made couple of thousands just playing around. It has a huge potential, sadly people judge or laugh without knowing the actual state and how fast it evolves. Whatsoever they'll realise the potential too late and thats it

Cheers!
funfact. NFTs had their boom when cryptokitties where launched back then in 2017
Old 04/16/2021, 15:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
funfact. NFTs had their boom when cryptokitties where launched back then in 2017
that was one of the very first booms. decentraland, sandbox and all these platforms. Its amazing how fast everything evolves.
Old 04/16/2021, 21:42   #14

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Blockchain technology is useless? It evolves under your nose without you realizing it. You've no idea how far we've come in 12 years! Yes. 12 years. Blockchain is the ultimate store of human energy. Political/economical/bla bla. I'd suggest you to read more before leaving some stupid conclusions. You're literally talking nonsense. Quick hint: learn about decentralized apps. Thats how future is looking mate! (Check DAPPRadar).
And yet if art is irrelevant. Even you are doing art with your "coding skills". Coding and development is called art. Without art we couldn't be able to discover technology and without technology we're not able to discover art. I don't know from which world you come but wake up sir )). This world means more than what you see with your eyes.
Yeah, it's useless. What are you contributing to society by mining some imaginary coins? Nothing. You're just wasting energy.

Imagine everyone is sitting home "mining" those retarded coins for easy money. There's no actual products on the market anymore, but just useless internet coins. Lol

Also, your entire being is in the hands of silicon companies. Intel or Nvidia can literally dictate how much you're making by deciding to release a product or not. Not to mention the quantum computers which will **** up the entire coin "market".
Old 04/17/2021, 15:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttomanForce View Post
Yeah, it's useless. What are you contributing to society by mining some imaginary coins? Nothing. You're just wasting energy.

Imagine everyone is sitting home "mining" those retarded coins for easy money. There's no actual products on the market anymore, but just useless internet coins. Lol

Also, your entire being is in the hands of silicon companies. Intel or Nvidia can literally dictate how much you're making by deciding to release a product or not. Not to mention the quantum computers which will fuck up the entire coin "market".
"Intel or Nvidia can literally dictate how much you're making". Thats totally wrong sir. GPU and CPU cards get patched. You get 2~5$/day for mining with a decent gpu which is EASY AF. However PoW era is falling, here comes PoS (Proof of stake era).Millions of dollars to be made! Internet coins are not useless. Real money is useless (PAPER MONEY / PRINTED - they print now as they printed in 3 world wars, think about it). You will be forced to these "internet coins" soon even if you like it or not. Decentralized world take control of everything . I don't wanna teach you how economy works just find yourself. I can suggest you a nice youtube series. "Hidden secrets of money - Mike Maloney" Enjoy!

Btw, "quantum" computers cant do shit. They already tried hehe. Read the news!

Bitcoin has all the properties of "STORE OF VALUE". From scarcity to volatility. Blockchain is revolutionating the technology around you. Once you blink, you missed it. Thats how we're runing in 2021.

As its so simple. Dig in, get rich or just ignore it and work like a slave all your life for someone else. We need people like you xD... if not who would work for us :/

As I see most of you have no clue about how it works. Indeed you need to be a little nerdy atm to understand and see the bigger picture but as things are going so far, nerdy nerds are making such apps more user-friendly so every little dumb will understand it in final. Requires some IQ
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread