talking about myself, i loved playing SRO in the very old days, That's why I liked how TRSro is going to, but does it worth playing on it and what is the most server got international players ?
Its ok i guess. I dont get people spending money on 90 cap that is gonna go to 110 with euro but what ever..
I play to kill time.. servers are not too full. They at least have a good IP protection you actually need good vpns to play on more accounts not 20 cent proxys. Its mostly Turks on al lservers but a few guilds of international players are on all servers too.
talking about myself, i loved playing SRO in the very old days, That's why I liked how TRSro is going to, but does it worth playing on it and what is the most server got international players ?
Thanks in advance.
Trust me and join TRsro, the Turkish community is not toxic like old times and Server full of normal players no 300 botts and makes very very fun there are many international guilds
i agree too there are many players not like isro gold bots maxiumum 2 account you can open in one ip adress, 3-4 servers totally full impossible to join game without premium plus . there are 7 servers.
TRSRO 7/24 VPS Offical Server 02/10/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 4 Replies Istanbul Server ONLİNE ! Dedicated
Server re online. 100x exp sp 20 x gold & drop rate :)
Register : Turkish Silkroad • Kay
Download :Turkish Silkroad •
İP : gwgt1.trsro.net
TrSro Private Server (Startting 99999Silk 9999999Sp101 Lw Full Nova Set 12/25/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 10 Replies Özellikler ;:pimp::pimp:
Max Lvl:110
Mastery:330
Race:Chinese.
StartLEVEL:101
Startİtems:+5 FULL SUN SET +5 FULL SUNACCSET+WEAP
StartGold:100m
StartSp:9999999k
StartStat:600
HERGÜN SAAT 17:30 999999 SİLK VERİLİR.
TrSRO 03/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies I found this in one forum.
Anasayfa | | Ecsro ,Silkroad ,Bot ,Sbot ,Char takas , Silk Sat?slar? ,Bilgi Destek ,TrSro | |
Check this out.I don't trust this so find out how to reg+download it yourselves.
Srry for bad english