Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extract Skills from another Server

Discussion on Extract Skills from another Server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extract Skills from another Server

at the moment im in ask question mood

the server i played before was cap 140 and there were new lvl 140 skills. i really like this skills and i told the owner of the new server about it because on his server there are only lvl 130 skills. i have the client of the old server so there is no problem to extract media. the owner said its hard because u need to convert the lines in the textfiles. is there a tutorial where step by step is explained what u need to do ?
Old 09/08/2020, 07:05   #2

elite*gold: 1470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiline View Post

the server i played before was cap 140 and there were new lvl 140 skills. i really like this skills and i told the owner of the new server about it because on his server there are only lvl 130 skills. i have the client of the old server so there is no problem to extract media. the owner said its hard because u need to convert the lines in the textfiles. is there a tutorial where step by step is explained what u need to do ?
here are much tools that decrypt and encrypt the skilldataXXXXX_enc files
so it's not hard after decrypt you have the lines for the database !
The only thing you have to do is search in google
Old 09/09/2020, 21:45   #3

@ do you have experience in that ? i already fell for 1 who i payed money to extract the skills to upload them in the database. but in the end he scammed me ^^
Old 09/10/2020, 06:33   #4

Quote:
@ do you have experience in that ? i already fell for 1 who i payed money to extract the skills to upload them in the database. but in the end he scammed me ^^
i know much working since around 12 year with sro pserver
Old 09/10/2020, 15:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
i know much working since around 12 year with sro pserver
ich hab dich mal in dc geaddet. soweit ich weiß bist du ja deutsch ^^ mein name da ist Tobbel
Old 09/10/2020, 15:29   #6

Quote:
ich hab dich mal in dc geaddet. soweit ich weiß bist du ja deutsch ^^ mein name da ist Tobbel
Hi dann musst du nochmal adden oder ich dich weil nehme nicht jeden an bekomme da zuviel spamms -,-
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2020, 16:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
Hi dann musst du nochmal adden oder ich dich weil nehme nicht jeden an bekomme da zuviel spamms -,-
hab dich geaddet ^^falls du keine kriegst hier meine: Tobbel#8493
Old 09/17/2020, 09:46   #8

Quote:

1-Download PK2 Tools from
2-Straightly go to client's media.pk2 which contains the new skills
3-needed texts to extract,
a-textdata_equip&skill.txt , b-skilldata_xxxenc.txt , c-skilleffect.txt
If the server is online you can easily get the skill code by it's name, everysingle skill has a line in textdata_equip&skill.txt so it's easily to find the code,
4-after getting the skill code look for it in the encrypted skilldata_xxxenc text (You can decrypt the text using this tool
5-copy skill lines into your db _refskill table and media.pk2 skilldata txt
6-Extract skilleffect.txt lines and efp files, look for the skill code in skilleffect.txt copy line to your media.pk2 skilleffect.txt
repeat steps for every skill.