Hey, I recently started playing on rsro, and I heard that you can buy silk via sms, is that true? If yes, can anyone tell me how?
edit: ok, i read that only people from lativa, estonia and russia can buy via sms...but is there any way to buy from other countries? (hungary, for example?)
rSRO Zeus 77 nuker ( pirate, 89/90 items +5 ) for rSRO Venera GOLD, ACC or USD 11/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hey, im trading / selling other char - 77 INT nuker on Zeus. Char needs farm, but skills not fucked up, no forces or so... Char have nly 2m~ gold, but have :
- 90 No Name Wolf
- 83 No Name Wolf
- 89 +3 / 90 +5 LA FEMALE ITEMS , NOT FB, NO RED
- Much silk hats , silk acessories ( i can show screens of them ) in storage
- 9d fb items
- 85 +0 fb spear ( was +9 , failed to +10 ).
i want rSRO venera ( only ) chars ( can be low lvl with much sp, 20~ lvl with much silk items ) or rSRO...
Payment 09/12/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies Ich wollte eben mal 10 € für das Spiel ausgeben aber ich habe ein Problem.
Ich habe keine Paysafecard deshalb bezahle ich mit Kreditkarte und weil ich ja nicht aus Deutschland bin kann ich ja nicht mit Mastercard oder Vista bezahlen deshalb will ich mal fragen wo kann ich noch bezahlen mit Kreditkarte und wie das geht.
Wäre froh über Antworten
Mfg Final
[Help] how to put payment vip 04/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies On my server payment vip is not working I click on TQ_Baby and choose your payment option and nothing happens.
How do I get?
Thanks!
Regards Corey88
WTT ZEUS 56 LVL WARRIOR/CLERIC FOR RSRO ACC OR CSRO ACC I CAN SELL FOR RSRO SILK TOO. 01/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hi So here is pics.
http://www.ipix.lt/images/95887513.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/72850057.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/68547213.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/28065960.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/93470293.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/25575292.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/25506344.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/20175647.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/95713366.jpg
Any Payment Bot For This Game? 02/11/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies I looking for a bot which has a loop function .... I willing to pay it if anyone Got this bot...