Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]About ChargeBack

Discussion on [Question]About ChargeBack within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]About ChargeBack

I just back to sro and before I quit the option of charge back was possible ,but when someone did charge back he was getting banned and after a month after Paypal or the other payment service doesn't approve the chargeback the account is back from ban.
my question is if it's still working like that.
or today people cant even do charge back because Joymax blocked this option ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTiON] With what can u make chargeback?
08/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
So? With what option u can. Please be specific. Or tell me if u can do it with simple credit card direct charge.
Question|About Chargeback
07/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I was creating a thread about charge back,and everyone said that after you make charge back the player will get banned for two weeks and than he will back from the ban and everything will be normal. Now my 2nd question,after I did the charge back I will be able to make again ? and always I will can to make it ?
Question|ChargeBack
07/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
I want to know something about chargeback. is it possible to charge back always ,or after few months of the buying its unpossible charge back? please I need the correct answer and not your opinion ,so if someone can check it I will thank him.
Chargeback question
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
When you opened the disbute, how long will there go before you get the money. and how can i see if i got them?