Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Academy Question

Discussion on Academy Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Academy Question

Simple question.

The Honor Rank depends on Honor Points ?

Because
Quote:
2. If the registration level of the apprentice is above level 31, then the guardian will be receiving no honor points upon the
apprentice's graduation but only count will increase.
Can I rank up my Honor if I do only 31+ Graduations ?

Thanks for answers.
Old 03/03/2010, 11:31   #2

Yes the rank depends on the honor points you made in total and not that you have, or you would loose your rank if you buy a honor weapon...
So best way to get a better rank is to do lvl1-40 chars and get 39 honor points from each.

In realtity graduates which you joined at lvl30+ are worthless. 29 is max to get honor points.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2010, 16:01   #3

Then what's the point to join level 30+ to my academy?
Old 03/06/2010, 16:11   #4

elite*gold: 1
I think only point is help, additional chat window, exp buff and 45% for the academy member at lv 40. Nothing more. If you want honor points join them below lv 30.
Thanks
1 User