Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New upcoming iSRO official server...

Discussion on New upcoming iSRO official server... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/03/2020, 10:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Not worth starting even if a new server would pop up. It is all a cash grab.
Old 06/04/2020, 05:26   #17

elite*gold: 2
Your patterns match the calculations that I have made (in predictions for server launches for the next 5 years from JC/JMX). A new server will likely be launched at this time, however it will most likely be a normal reopening of a CH/EU server. If you do plan on waiting and joining regardless, I do not advise wasting time/money in the July server. There is a trend of January servers being significantly larger (personal opinion) than the July servers. This is because more of the original JCPlanet guilds, (guilds from Ephesus, Aeolus, and Xian) tend to join these servers once every two launches. However, this is just my personal experience and it could easily change at any time. Eris was a decently large one so I would advise waiting for the Jan. launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
Guys lets spam JC and Joymax support about new CH only server, its time
JOYMAX support never transmits any suggestions... 3/4 of their forum site is broken, that just shows how little they care about the community. You will have more luck if you try to call the CEO of Joymax yourself :kek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
The main reason why all SRO servers are always crowded is because Joymax and JCP have greatly reduced the capacity on those servers. And for some reason there are still hundrets of Level 1 chars standing around the spawn location in Jangan or Constantinople.
The server capacity was never changed, it has remained 3500 in every server as far as I know. The reason why the servers are always crowded is because of the sheer number of goldbots 24/7 trying to access the server. If you analyze the wait times to enter new servers vs. predecessors, you will see the times decrease by 1-2 hours. These 1-2 hours worth of traffic are people who moved to the other server or quit.
Old 06/04/2020, 10:08   #18

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHype1337* View Post
The server capacity was never changed, it has remained 3500 in every server as far as I know. The reason why the servers are always crowded is because of the sheer number of goldbots 24/7 trying to access the server. If you analyze the wait times to enter new servers vs. predecessors, you will see the times decrease by 1-2 hours. These 1-2 hours worth of traffic are people who moved to the other server or quit.
No, it is quite obvious that Joymax has reduced the capacity.
Unfortunately we do not know the exact number of slots, because the servers are no longer reporting the exact value.

Feel free to connect to one of the official servers. There are literally zero goldbots from gold selling companies anymore. Those companies have long since switched from goldbotting to selling silk items via stall. Because of that there is no need for hundreds or thousands of goldbots like we used to see on a server.

But that does not mean that I am saying that there are not goldbots anymore. Sure there are. But pretty much every goldbot party you are seeing on those servers are partys from "real players". And while some players connect a lot of chars most players do not. Which means that there are much less goldbots compared to e.g. 2009. But also make sure to look at the general activities on those servers. Except one town every town is pretty much empty. Level areas are empty. The numbers of partys in the party network is also low.
It should be quite obvious that there are much less characters connected to a server compared to 2009. Back then we still knew the servers had a capacity of 3500 slots. And servers were heavily crowded at that time. Then make sure to look at the guilds. Like 10 years ago there were a lot guilds with 50/50 players. A lot of full unions with those guild. Today? Maybe you have two guilds. And the other 5 guilds on a server you are seeing are for secondary characters

In reverse this means: No, server slots decreased by a lot. There are clearly not 3500 players connected to their servers.
Old 06/04/2020, 23:57   #19

Quote:
No, it is quite obvious that Joymax has reduced the capacity.
Unfortunately we do not know the exact number of slots, because the servers are no longer reporting the exact value.

Feel free to connect to one of the official servers. There are literally zero goldbots from gold selling companies anymore. Those companies have long since switched from goldbotting to selling silk items via stall. Because of that there is no need for hundreds or thousands of goldbots like we used to see on a server.

But that does not mean that I am saying that there are not goldbots anymore. Sure there are. But pretty much every goldbot party you are seeing on those servers are partys from "real players". And while some players connect a lot of chars most players do not. Which means that there are much less goldbots compared to e.g. 2009. But also make sure to look at the general activities on those servers. Except one town every town is pretty much empty. Level areas are empty. The numbers of partys in the party network is also low.
It should be quite obvious that there are much less characters connected to a server compared to 2009. Back then we still knew the servers had a capacity of 3500 slots. And servers were heavily crowded at that time. Then make sure to look at the guilds. Like 10 years ago there were a lot guilds with 50/50 players. A lot of full unions with those guild. Today? Maybe you have two guilds. And the other 5 guilds on a server you are seeing are for secondary characters

In reverse this means: No, server slots decreased by a lot. There are clearly not 3500 players connected to their servers.
You can check the server capacity with PHbot, and unless they are editing their packets to show false connected users @ the shard, then it is correct. I highly doubt JOYMAX is spoofing their numbers xDDDD.

Not to mention, these are the numbers displayed @ projecthax and m3stats.
Old 06/05/2020, 01:08   #20

Quote:
You can check the server capacity with PHbot, and unless they are editing their packets to show false connected users @ the shard, then it is correct. I highly doubt JOYMAX is spoofing their numbers xDDDD.

Not to mention, these are the numbers displayed @ projecthax and m3stats.
1. m3stat does not work anymore and does not give you numbers.
2. stats.projecthax.com does not provide exact numbers.
3. PHBot does not provide exact numbers.

Have you even visited these sides?
Probably not.

iSRO servers only send percentage values like. But that doesn't give you an exact number of slots.
Which is why those services only mention stuff like "full", "crowded" etc..
Old 06/05/2020, 04:08   #21

Quote:
1. m3stat does not work anymore and does not give you numbers.
2. stats.projecthax.com does not provide exact numbers.
3. PHBot does not provide exact numbers.

Have you even visited these sides?
Probably not.

iSRO servers only send percentage values like. But that doesn't give you an exact number of slots.
Which is why those services only mention stuff like "full", "crowded" etc..
No need to get passive aggressive or act like a *****

First of all, M3Stat at one time did provide numbers, I recall seeing them on the site and taking screenshots. If you care so much, I can get my old PC and find those screenshots.

Secondly, you are incorrect. PHbot, as a matter of fact, DOES provide you with numbers (during login). Attached below is proof:

About projecthax status site, I heard that info from another person so I cannot personally prove it, so disregard it.

(This screenshot is not from an official server, this is a private server, so the numbers are not to prove a point, just the fact that they are present)
Old 06/05/2020, 10:06   #22

Quote:
First of all, M3Stat at one time did provide numbers, I recall seeing them on the site and taking screenshots. If you care so much, I can get my old PC and find those screenshots.
No. M3stat never mentioned the numbers of the slots:

Feel free to check other snippets.

Quote:
Secondly, you are incorrect. PHbot, as a matter of fact, DOES provide you with numbers (during login). Attached below is proof:

(This screenshot is not from an official server, this is a private server, so the numbers are not to prove a point, just the fact that they are present)

pServer ≠ official servers
The official Vietnam SRO server also provides the amount of slots.
But only for their 3 job servers.This can also be seen on stats.projecthax.com.
This does not give you any information on how Joymax is doing that stuff.

But Joymax servers do not give you that number. Feel free to ask WeeMan. He was one of the first people who made this public. At this point it might even be possible that iSRO servers only give you a „full“, „populated“ instead of percentages.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2020, 10:10   #23

elite*gold: 39
i miss the old times... lets pray hope they will open a server
Old 06/05/2020, 13:35   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by savas52 View Post
i miss the old times... lets pray hope they will open a server
new server probably in 21 july, chin only race maybe
Old 07/12/2020, 12:57   #25

Less then 10 days left boys, lets spam them about new CH only server
Old 07/16/2020, 21:22   #26

Quote:
Less then 10 days left boys, lets spam them about new CH only server

as you wrote last server chn was 3 years ago, it means that they had no plans for more chn servers. Joymax spamming will not help. New server probably mixed race.

look at the server name "xian" it means no more chn servers
Old 07/17/2020, 19:04   #27

Quote:
The main reason why all SRO servers are always crowded is because Joymax and JCP have greatly reduced the capacity on those servers. And for some reason there are still hundrets of Level 1 chars standing around the spawn location in Jangan or Constantinople.

Those level 1 Chars Standing is for academy people.
They grind to lvl 40 to graduate, and then they create new char lvl 1.
Idk for JP's Server, but Joymax server without fatigue is like that.
Old 07/20/2020, 10:24   #28

“Hello, this is Silkroad Online Team,

Silkroad Online is going to be new server open July 21th, 2020.
(Channeling service with JC planet).

Opening Time :
- Tuesday, July 21th, 2020.
- Standard Time (GMT+9) : 15:00

[Exclusive Benefits for All]

1. Special Reward for New Character in New Server during Event Period.

- 1st ~ 9th grade +5 weapon of “Seal of Sun”
- 100,000 Skill Point
- Period: July 21rd ~ Oct 20st

[Contents in New Server]

1. Max Level
- Max level is Lv.90 in the beginning. (China and Europe will be opened at the same time)”

My calculation was right, here we go again
Old 07/20/2020, 16:14   #29

Quote:
“Hello, this is Silkroad Online Team,

Silkroad Online is going to be new server open July 21th, 2020.
(Channeling service with JC planet).

Opening Time :
- Tuesday, July 21th, 2020.
- Standard Time (GMT+9) : 15:00

[Exclusive Benefits for All]

1. Special Reward for New Character in New Server during Event Period.

- 1st ~ 9th grade +5 weapon of “Seal of Sun”
- 100,000 Skill Point
- Period: July 21rd ~ Oct 20st

[Contents in New Server]

1. Max Level
- Max level is Lv.90 in the beginning. (China and Europe will be opened at the same time)”

My calculation was right, here we go again
Because there are dummies falling for it.
Old 07/24/2020, 00:03   #30

lol > who still play isro guys ?