Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silk cheaper for turks How come?

Discussion on Silk cheaper for turks How come? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/28/2010, 12:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
Turks and poor?
lol.

lol,it will be a hard problem.
you know?
Germany prices:
Marlboro 5.50€
Turkey
Marlboro 3 Lira= 1.50€

got it?

hahaha funny as ****,lol.
in the whole world are more muslims than christians.
you can laugh buddy , but that's why the world is fcked up
dont wanna turk the thread in to religion but that's one of the big reasons
why the world is fcked up
Old 02/28/2010, 18:17   #17

Yep you could almost blame on religion for all the problems in the world when it comes to war and economy.
Old 02/28/2010, 20:26   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmer View Post
Yep you could almost blame on religion for all the problems in the world when it comes to war and economy.
lol yea , atleast as far as I know , like 90% of people that died in the past 5000 years was in the name of *** xD
Old 02/28/2010, 22:07   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSRO_CharTrader View Post
because turks are the money source of joymax
lol i agree whit that 1 :P
Old 02/28/2010, 22:12   #20

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147 View Post
Lol you just said that because you are turk and you dont want admit turks are little poor thats why they have "special prices"
why shudnt i dont want to admit my own nations bad sides, if u think ur country is so rich, then dont fucking cry bout ur "expensive" silks.

Quote:
Really nice facts you've been pasteing up here
So this shows that turks are a really poored out country. I think its good they havent been invited to EU (European Union) yet
and wtf does turks not gettin invited to EU got to do with our topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post
If Turkey joins the EU...

Expect crime rates to sky rocket.

Just saying.
turkey doesnt have SUCH a bad crime rates, comparing to other countries
Old 02/28/2010, 22:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
why shudnt i dont want to admit my own nations bad sides, if u think ur country is so rich, then dont ******* cry bout ur "expensive" silks.

and wtf does turks not gettin invited to EU got to do with our topic?

turkey doesnt have SUCH a bad crime rates, comparing to other countries
nah true turkey doesnt , that's because all the people that did make the problems left the country and went to europe ^^
Old 02/28/2010, 22:22   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemNeth View Post
nah true turkey doesnt , that's because all the people that did make the problems left the country and went to europe ^^
haha, ye they left turkey to **** up other countries, yeah right...
Old 02/28/2010, 22:22   #23

can we buy via turk way ?
Old 02/28/2010, 22:34   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasLoL View Post
can we buy via turk way ?
No idea, Would be good if we could do it.

I don't think that the turks should have cheaper silks just because their country is poorer. They should pay the same amount as we in europe does.
Old 02/28/2010, 22:40   #25

well its not bout u wanting it or not. i cud go and deal with a turkish silk seller in turkey and sell them for $1, its their profit lol, they make the prices according to the economical circumstances and profits (+the stock of the silks etc etc)
Old 02/28/2010, 22:44   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
well its not bout u wanting it or not. i cud go and deal with a turkish silk seller in turkey and sell them for $1, its their profit lol, they make the prices according to the economical circumstances and profits (+the stock of the silks etc etc)
Yea, Well we could have the same prices here in europe then.
So it would be equal, I dont see the point why we should pay more just to get the same amount of silks if they can make a profit out of it for cheaper prices.
Old 02/28/2010, 23:05   #27

yep ur right, it depends lol, but the prices of the silks arent generally the same. what im trying to say is, when summer comes, they raise da prices ALOT, and i mean alot by 2-3x the old price, but when winter comes, they lower it down lol, cuz at summer all the turkish kiddos go on a 3 month holiday, to start grinding 24/7, and then when school comes, 90% of the parents dont let them go on the computer lol (only at the weekends)
Old 02/28/2010, 23:45   #28

Are you ever going to tell us the turkish $ price for 100 silk -.-?
Old 03/01/2010, 12:58   #29

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSRO_CharTrader View Post
because turks are the money source of joymax
Yea, after many players left Silkroad, the servers got lots of turks which buy and keep buying lots of Silks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post
If Turkey joins the EU...

Expect crime rates to sky rocket.

Just saying.
Other countries got a higher crime rate then Turkey, the eastern countries got a higher crime rate, and they also expanded their criming activites to other countries since joining the EU (Slovenia, Hungary, ..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silklol View Post
Yep, there's a lot of reasons for the EU not to want Turkey there. Main reason: They aren't Christain. Say what you want, but having a country with another religion other than Christain in the EU = Troubles, and a lot of them.
Thats the main reason why turkey arent gettin invited into the EU. EU is moreover a christian related Union and taking a country with 70Million Muslims is not what the EU really wants. Also Turkey would have a strong "voice" on the judgements and decisions in the EU like germany or france .. i think there are two possibilities:
1) Turkey is getting a different solution; they get a semi-partnership, not a full membership like other countries.
2) Turkeys government and the reigning parties get changed or lose on power, and other parties which obey fully the EU get the absolute majority on elections .. so turkey receive the chance to join the EU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
Turks and poor?
lol.

lol,it will be a hard problem.
you know?
Germany prices:
Marlboro 5.50€
Turkey
Marlboro 3 Lira= 1.50€

got it?

hahaha funny as shit,lol.
in the whole world are more muslims than christians.
Marlboro is not always Marlboro you know, there are lots of fakes out there too .. you never know ..

Quote:
No idea, Would be good if we could do it.

I don't think that the turks should have cheaper silks just because their country is poorer. They should pay the same amount as we in europe does.
Thats a basic business way to attract or keep the players spending, they just put the prices of Silk lower and they keep buying it, you can be sure that Joymax still earns enough even if its lower.

Well, i dont know how they purchase their Silks, but if you are able to pay with Paypal .. then proxy would help out right ?

About poor or not, right now Greece is sinking like a broken ship, open liabilities, much lower incomes from tourism, and many Strikes from workers is givin this beautiful country a very hard time also caused by the crisis ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2010, 13:31   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post

About poor or not, right now Greece is sinking like a broken ship, open liabilities, much lower incomes from tourism, and many Strikes from workers is givin this beautiful country a very hard time also caused by the crisis ..

Well, We wasnt talking about Greece in this topic thanks anyways for your answers here
Closed Thread