Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hotan Temple???

Discussion on Hotan Temple??? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hotan Temple???

Anyone know anything about Hotan temple?

It's located on the city map. But there is just a stone just like the 1's that you use to tele from town to town.
Old 02/26/2010, 12:39   #2

i bet it is the flame mountain.
Old 02/26/2010, 14:46   #3

I think no one knows exactly that is or will be ..

I use Google Translate, .
Old 02/27/2010, 16:59   #4

Joymax knows what it is:P
But this is the reason joymax put it in the game. people discus about what can it be. and people keep playing the game to find out what it is so that can be a reason for people to keep playing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Temple
12/01/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
i made a temple for everyone to use as an object in conquer like the Christmas Trees here is the 3ds that i made i got to figure out how to add to conquer yet so ill release it once that's done well idk what to export it as if those objects are even 3d at all so ill just upload the .3ds file if you manage to add my item to the game post a reply with a picture of it here Download Temple.3ds DON'T WORK Download Temple.c3 Click Here Download Temple.obj Click Here ...
Temple 105 ..
07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
is it empty at all server or just mine o.o? its almost 24/7 empty at my server.. is it at yours?
Lost Temple
04/17/2010 - WarRock - 34 Replies
Wie ist das land eigentlich spiele es nachher aber will eure meinung
Old Temple?
06/17/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hi Guys I started to play Archlord today but now i've got my first question :D Where ist the Old Temple??? I'm Human Knight and can't find this place I hope somebody can help me SynT@x Deutsch/German:
Hotan - Den
04/17/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I wanna know if the bot can take the ferry cause it's time saving, ravine is much closer to Hotan then to Downhang and that's the place where I wanna be. So did anyone try ? Or did I miss something in the bot updates saying ' Bot can take ferry ' ?