Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBOT - Weapon switching

Discussion on SBOT - Weapon switching within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 249
Exclamation SBOT - Weapon switching

Hello,

I have a character wizzard/cleric and i do not know how to configure Sbot to cast the needed buffs.

What to select, where to put weapons etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help switching ego portraits
04/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I can't seem to get it, i extract the files and put them in data folder/db/image/gfx/npc and it doesnt switch out
Warrior weapon switching
05/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hello iam warrior all 3 weapons and i want to know is any program which helps to switch weapons fast.thx
AgBot Weapon Switching
11/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
does AgBot support Shield Switching such as Fire Shield for chinese?
Agbot weapon switching with 1h
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Is there a way to get agbot to equip sword AND shield after it switches to say, a harp for moving march? I have it set to do that and everything works fine, it equips the sword and goes about killing but it doesnt do the shield. any help?
[EMU] WPE - Skill Switching
08/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Hello. With WPE you can use spells/skills you normaly wouldent be able to use, like Druid; Healing Touch in Cat Form. Or Paladin, Avenger's Shield without a shield. Open WPE and permEdit and target wow.exe, I'm sure you know how yo do it, otherwise there might be some guide in this forum (?). And in slot 7 and 8 you put the ID and so. Here are some things you can change: (Note, I only take examples, if you have another rank (for search ID) go to Thottbot: World of Warcraft search for...