Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about a website for iSro stats.

Discussion on Question about a website for iSro stats. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Question about a website for iSro stats.

I'm new to website coding and I wanted to build a website like Rev6/m3stats.
how dose these websites get players info (set,weapon,unique kills) and server info?

I want to try to make a website that works the same for fun and to learn coding.

Thanks in advance
Old 08/01/2019, 18:13   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,920
If I recall correctly rev6 used Agbot to gain player informations/unique kills etc..
From what I know they did not log in characters on their own. Instead they were using Agbots from other players to gain their information.

M3stat on the other hand used own characters to track player information etc.. But I do not know what tool they were using. Maybe an own tool or phBot, SBot etc..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2019, 17:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Will be good for isro, we need that system..