I'm going to create new character, or I already did this, however...I'm going to be hybrid but I don't know which is the best.So I asked here becouse I know you always have good ideas
So who could help me with that?Thanks
P.S.: I would like also description of hybrid...7:2 what does that mean et cetera
np, just call me, if i'll need a stupid kid who can't check the posting time and can't understand that it happens to post same answer without knowing about the other one i'll surely call you...
i didnt see your reply when i wrote mine, learn some manners
WTT LvL 80 Hybrid int char, for lv80 str or hybrid str char! 04/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies im trading my char named: Hoshiro
it is lv80 no farmed, and have good skills...
i trade for lv80 str or hybrid str
only acept on server Tibet, to talk with me about send email for: [email protected]
Thx!
WTT 91 Hybrid INT 03/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies WTT 91 Hybrid INT s/s (Aege)
+3 Sword , +5 Shield , +3 Set Not Full Blue , Low Acessory , Fire 88 FF , Bitcheon 85 FF , Cold 66 , Lightning >60 (e-mail verify) Avatar, Dead Pet , 2 Silk left , Devil spirit
For 85+ EU Character Any Server
MSN: [email protected]
Xfire: real1991
MSG ME FAST
WTT 91 Hybrid INT 03/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies WTT 91 Hybrid INT s/s (Aege)
+3 Sword , +5 Shield , +3 Set Not Full Blue , Low Acessory , Fire 88 FF , Bitcheon 85 FF , Cold 66 , Lightning >60 (e-mail verify) Avatar, Dead Pet , 2 Silk left :) , Devil spirit
For 85+ EU Character Any Server
MSN: [email protected]
Xfire: real1991
MSG ME FAST
WTT 91 Hybrid INT 03/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies WTT 91 Hybrid INT s/s (Aege)
+3 Sword , +5 Shield , +3 Set Not Full Blue , Low Acessory , Fire 88 FF , Bitcheon 85 FF , Cold 66 , Lightning >30 (e-mail verify)
For 85+ EU Character Any Server
MSN: [email protected]
Xfire: real1991
MSG ME FAST
WTS Hybrid 10/04/2009 - Trading - 5 Replies hello i want to sell hybrid HD SM4
300 def set
no need to train buffs
+15 buff maxed
self buff maxed
Ok here what i want: i need exp cards/BE's i need to have more of them
or if u have other offer pm me pls :) i w8