Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP!!! emergency!

Discussion on HELP!!! emergency! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy HELP!!! emergency!

So this is what's happening each time i try to play SRO, this is new laptop, nevest drivers, windows and stuff, but i cabn't play silkroad like this...

anyone knows what's up with this?? please help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SRO[2019-07-14 16-55-32]_26.jpg (93.4 KB, 55 views)
Old 07/14/2019, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopca7 View Post
So this is what's happening each time i try to play SRO, this is new laptop, nevest drivers, windows and stuff, but i cabn't play silkroad like this...

anyone knows what's up with this?? please help
install directx9 on your laptop or turn off the bloom effect in the client settings
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2019, 06:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
This happens so often with intel integrated graphics, if you have a second dedicated gpu, make sure the game is running on the dedicated one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need emergency help !! Please help here
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey look , u know , in zszc ; its 2division. I just wonder how to do 1division . I mean when i press launcher there will be not divisions. That will be 1server's ip i mean. So i want like swsro 1 & 2 ( look another medias not division ). I just edited .txt's but it say memory bso error. So please help fast!
EMERGENCY help please
11/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
i kinda wanted to play cabal online for long time and i tried to download cabal but when i downloaded and started it--- then its always says please re-install cabal online my antivirus also picked up backdoor trojan !!!! is it any glitch or something? plz help i m dieing to play this game! (my pc is windows vista 64-bit)
[help]how to use the Emergency Escape bug??
09/20/2009 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
i saw someone can use the E E bug(not cdhack),can EE allways. can anybody help me???how to do???
Sbot 1.25 need help emergency!!!
06/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i bought sbot and its working fine except a problem is there when teleporting to town the bot shops and after that it stand in one place and it says Townthread Ready and doesn't move at all any idea or help please help me out ThnaksGiver:)
C9. Emergency help.
05/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers :) So let's start with the topic it's the C9 error. I used to play silkroad two month ago and i was normally able to login into silkroad with any server untill the 'Legend 4' now it's a problem since when i Confirm the Picture i have to wait about 30 second before i get the 'C9' error i don't think the problem is my internet because i have at speed-test 3.5Mbps download and 1.2Mbps upload. i Port Forwared the ports and still the same. I normally cannot update silkroad...