Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with open a chracter in the RSRO

Discussion on problem with open a chracter in the RSRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with open a chracter in the RSRO

i try to open a char with name =eitai123 its not work i tried in hebrew its bot worked too so please some one can tell me how should i open?
Old 02/18/2010, 02:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
You cannot make character name in letters, only in Russian !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Chracter Glitched on EVO
03/01/2010 - Zero - 2 Replies
ok, so i just won PKT YAY right >.> then a bit later i realized, my merchant is canceled (i have that X icon on all gears). Then i realize my Gold Donation got erased, but i still shows my 1bil gold and me being Marquis. and now it shows im offline even when im on(as showed on the screen shot taken by a frnd). any help is greatly appreciated. PS: I posted here cuz more ppl look at the forums here >.>
Please help can anyone tell me how to open account in rsro
02/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I know you can open it with letters but it's too easy to ban for i want to open it in russian letters I did tried to download the language but when i write in russian letters in rsro i wont work... Maybe it because english media.pk ?? Can anyone help please.. Thanks in advance... :)
[ATHENS]WTS lvl82 INT hybrid Chracter 2:1 For serious buyers
12/30/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling a level 82 2int :1str *female hybrid character* on Athens server with current percentage on 19 %.BEST with spear on hand This character was very well known in the server. I left playing silkroad therefore I thought over selling this character off to someone trust worthy.Reason for to quit “ I spent more time on sro than on study”:P Facts about the character: 1- This character has a unique name nothing like 0o00 or repetive digits* 2- Its level 82 and 18 % masteries farmed...
edit chracter size
09/23/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 6 Replies
scan your name.... find the address used for atk speed,fly hack blah blah... find the 80 3F below the FF FF FF's.... add 3F in byte then freeze it... change value to 65 really huge char and 61 for the smallest... you can choose any value frm 61 to 65.... have fun taking screenshots with your oversized char :D.... if anyone has already post this give credits to him ^_^http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo311/dankix 1/WTFNESS.jpg