Ya i just started playing rsro today, and I was woundering, which server has the biggest english community. I am on artimis right now cause i read that it had a lot of english players, but it doesn't really. Does zeus have a larger amount? And if so any guilds open ?
I'm on artemis... lv 56 atm in a guild named WanteD, guild is very gay and retarded, out of 30+ people you can eventually talk to 3 people, but I'm not playing the game I'm botting 24/7 on a dedicated server, so I don't have to deal with the everyday **** they put up in guild chat.
Not to mention the Union chat, where people with broken english 24/7 argue over who's ksing whom and who's the 'noob' and the 'kid'... Jeeez...
I suggest you from the depths of my heart that you don't play on artemis if you want a nice community.
I'm on artemis... lv 56 atm in a guild named WanteD, guild is very gay and retarded, out of 30+ people you can eventually talk to 3 people, but I'm not playing the game I'm botting 24/7 on a dedicated server, so I don't have to deal with the everyday **** they put up in guild chat.
Not to mention the Union chat, where people with broken english 24/7 argue over who's ksing whom and who's the 'noob' and the 'kid'... Jeeez...
I suggest you from the depths of my heart that you don't play on artemis if you want a nice community.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
on:
come to venera/behepa there are tons of english players :P
I'm on artemis... lv 56 atm in a guild named WanteD, guild is very gay and retarded, out of 30+ people you can eventually talk to 3 people, but I'm not playing the game I'm botting 24/7 on a dedicated server, so I don't have to deal with the everyday **** they put up in guild chat.
Not to mention the Union chat, where people with broken english 24/7 argue over who's ksing whom and who's the 'noob' and the 'kid'... Jeeez...
I suggest you from the depths of my heart that you don't play on artemis if you want a nice community.
I too am on artmis, so far I have people pming me asking if I' ma turk/latino/BR!?!?!?!?
Hopefully once more people join we can egt a decent english crew.
artemis is a better choice, since most of the russians play on zeus and venera..
At artemis you have lower chances of getting reported for botting so its obviously a better choice..
I'm on artemis... lv 56 atm in a guild named WanteD, guild is very gay and retarded, out of 30+ people you can eventually talk to 3 people, but I'm not playing the game I'm botting 24/7 on a dedicated server, so I don't have to deal with the everyday **** they put up in guild chat.
Not to mention the Union chat, where people with broken english 24/7 argue over who's ksing whom and who's the 'noob' and the 'kid'... Jeeez...
I suggest you from the depths of my heart that you don't play on artemis if you want a nice community.
Well artemis has lots of idiots same like every single server/game and so on. but there are also normal ppl not much but still cool =D btw whats ur name in artemis?
WTT ISRO 70 LVL WIZZ PERSIA TO RSRO +40 or RSRO GOLD. 06/15/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies So i want to sell my wizz/cleric hes lvl 70 have dual axe sos 64 lvl.4lvl guild about 10kk gold good set. i want +40 lvl char on venera i dont care build pm me with offers btw i will take rsro gold too.
rSRO Zeus 77 nuker ( pirate, 89/90 items +5 ) for rSRO Venera GOLD, ACC or USD 11/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hey, im trading / selling other char - 77 INT nuker on Zeus. Char needs farm, but skills not fucked up, no forces or so... Char have nly 2m~ gold, but have :
- 90 No Name Wolf
- 83 No Name Wolf
- 89 +3 / 90 +5 LA FEMALE ITEMS , NOT FB, NO RED
- Much silk hats , silk acessories ( i can show screens of them ) in storage
- 9d fb items
- 85 +0 fb spear ( was +9 , failed to +10 ).
i want rSRO venera ( only ) chars ( can be low lvl with much sp, 20~ lvl with much silk items ) or rSRO...
[Rsro bot] 09/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies So, i was using rsro bot, and everything was working fine, but today, it started to not to buff, almost don't use attack skills. anyone got this bug too?
WTT ZEUS 56 LVL WARRIOR/CLERIC FOR RSRO ACC OR CSRO ACC I CAN SELL FOR RSRO SILK TOO. 01/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hi So here is pics.
http://www.ipix.lt/images/95887513.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/72850057.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/68547213.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/28065960.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/93470293.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/25575292.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/25506344.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/20175647.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/95713366.jpg