Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solutions to all silkroad installation errors!

Discussion on Solutions to all silkroad installation errors! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solutions to all silkroad installation errors!

Read this: my other post in hacks !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors)
03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it. 1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..." Why does this error appear? Because Joymax has some problems with the Login-Servers. Fix: Step1): Click on "Start" then on "Run"
SILKROAD INSTALLATION ERROR
12/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I download 2 client already at the official website. But still I cant install them maybe the client is corrupt or something missing or maybe it will install after the new maintenance. All i need is some suggestions from you guys or links about SRO client http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4131/sroinstal leror.png
Silkroad installation problem
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Ja hab eein Problem mit isro LEGENd 4 client ich kann nicht auf Install drücken Yep i got a big problem i start the loader AND CANT click on Install or cancel .. any results ? mfg
Solutions : Errors from new Engine
08/02/2009 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
@mod chi -please move this thread and please accept my apology if you find this thread was on the wrong section :handsdown: @all this thread is created to avoid or lessen redundancy of posts concerning to the error questions with regards to opening the new uce. for those people experiencing this kind of problem...
[GUIDE] Running Silkroad without errors/crashes/DC
04/01/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
I havent played Silkroad for the last 5 days because i had every 2 min dc/crash or my game froze. Now I got a solution which works for me. I hope it works for everyone here because its so annoying to have errors and crashes all the time. So give it a try :) Here we go: - Start Silkroad (and your bot if you want) - When you logged on, Alt-Tab to Windows - Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete - Go to Processes - Search for sro_client - If you find it, click with your right mouse button on it