Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot / problems with media patch :(

Discussion on Agbot / problems with media patch :( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot / problems with media patch :(

Hey!

I have played for a wile with agbot and it worked perfectly!

problem is... atfer the inspection 2 days ago i started having problems!
First i got the "server under maintenace" issue, and after i reinstaled sro and patched the media pk2, i played for 1 hour and then lost connection to the server. Afterwards i have tried several times repeating this procedure and i keep getting the "server inspection" error

I heard some ppl can use that bot atm, so i wonder what is the problem?

BTW: i havent tryed the loader(instead of the mediapatch) cuz i dont know the password for the rar file since the link provided is in russian :/

any help would be gladly apreciated
Old 01/28/2010, 00:06   #2

with the pk2 patched you must have nuconnector running at all times if you want to run the game. Srproxy has issues.

If this don't help go to they may be able to help.

And ALWAYS use the newest version of agbot and nuconnector. If you do not update you risk getting banned.
Old 01/29/2010, 20:19   #3

i use agbot whit mediapatcher like that: make a copy of media pk in other folder then patch the media pk from sro directory..use bot and when u need to play whitout bot copy media pk from new folder and paste it in sro directory...that works for me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems with AgBot -.-
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey (: So I have a problem with my AgBot... I start NuConnector, then I start AgBot and there comes every time this Error: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/fspx-1.jpg I downloaded the package 2-3 times but every time the same... What can I do to solve this problem? Please Help me (:
[MySRO] New Media PK2 (Resolve problems)
06/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
Hello, here is a Media.pk2 from MySRO (Credits to DB7 for the media.pk2) This Media PK2 should work with MySRO it will resolve the "Memory" shit or so... Try it yourselve. :) Status: Complete! http://uploaded.to/?id=prwjr5 <---- New Link
Having problems with Data.pk2 and Media.pk2
06/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Heres the problem Im on VISTA if that makes a difference or not but I went to ECSRO - Silkroad Private Server and download the Media.pk2 and the Data.pk2 part 1 and 2 now I cant seem to be able to extract the 2 files together meaning the part 1 and 2 I donno why it had to be split up but w/e anyways cause I cant get these files I keep getting DCed everytime I come accros someone with 10D Please can someone help me with this problem....Thanks Ohh ps if it makes a difference Im a female xD
Problems with using Agbot 2.3.14
02/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
1st Step. Go in to “Needed OCX Files” folder. Right click and copy the following files. VbEcplipse.ocx navigate to C:WindowsSystem32 comctl32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32 comdlg32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32 Right Click inside the folder, click Paste.
Problems with the AgBot!
06/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Since that a function script was launched. I never carried through a Loop I really wanted to know the reason for which bot does not carry through the cited functions the top