I want to delvl my char but I need an Auto Ress-ACCEPTER because Testosterone isn't working atm and i don't know how long it will last so I need a tool which auto accepts the ress. I already searched but there is no working tool which is safe.
PS: I have an Auto-Ress Tool, but I search for an Auto Ress-Accepter!
Hey, when someone resses you, you only need to press enter (automatically presses Yes) So i would recommend you somethink like auto-key-presser.
Well, im using this one good luck
Auto-Ress 3.1 by xxbrentonxx (With Multi-Ress) 09/09/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies Auto-Ress 3.1 By xxbrentonxx
Finally version 3 of my key press auto ress program is out! It shares nothing with version 2.X and is written in Visual Basic 2008 as opposed to Auto IT v3.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9885/autoress31.jp g
Just fill out the details and click Start. If you are ressing 4 chars and want each done 300 times, just type 300 in and the program will do 1200. Unfortunately it is not minimizable at the moment and you must go afk/watch it.
Key 2 is if you have 2...
[Request] Auto-Party-Former and Accepter 07/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Does anyone have a Auto-Party-Former and Accepter? i saw some here, but all of them dont work anymore. i looked through other forums, but didnt find any working one.
So if anybody has one, please share it with us.
auto resser? and accepter 08/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies i want to bot on both my accounts but the lower level one keeps dieing.
is there a bot that auto ress a dead party member. and one that accepts the res and follows the other party member.